3-5-2008 Bought Thought thread - SPOILERS

Yeah I don't think we ever got an answer on that one.

PJ was banned because he racked up way too many infraction points at once. Pretty much, it was a ******** banning, but he could have avoided it by not being a dickbag repeatedly. Either way, he pissed off all the mods so they won't even consider letting him come back under a new name or anything. I'm positive LemonSunday was PJ though.

I believe the thing that did it was when he pissed off Dew. You do not f**k with the Empress. That's just virtual suicide.

that's true

morg and noir are essentially bulletproof since they're both her willing B***hes

Actually, Dew never saw the post where he *****ed her out, or so she says.

Funny thing about Moon Knight -- people seem to really love it or hate it. I enjoyed Charlie Huston's run quite a bit even though the second arc not as much. Benson has considerably stepped up the pace and I must confess I really enjoy the book with ever issue more and more. I feel the tone of the book is a hell of a lot fresher than DD or Batman. It's more violent, gritty and the hero is suffering from mental illness and to me that differentiates him from the rest of the pack. I also like the supporting characters and how they are intertwined in Marc Spector's life. That's my two cents.

Yeah, I'm pretty much indifferent to Moon Knight. I didn't even know his comic was still being published.

I think most people are indifferent to Moon Knight.

Last I saw he was still there along with his personal trainer boyfriend.

I figured he would've been killed off, since he was the only thing I ever really liked about Moon Knight.

Well it was always hinted at, him being French and having a really gay mustache, but it was made a fact during Huston's run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"