The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" - Part 1

I had the thought this red head on the cover is ShaShan

days left

003-1.jpg

This issue probably came out when the omen was out in theaters

Yeehee
Lightmaster and Tarantula and Kraven
Classics :p
I like them

Sal Buscema was on Spectacular Spider-Man from the very beginning at first- then he had that, what, 70 issue run in the 80s-90s? That guy's one of the best!

Yeah, he sure stayed long
I don't like the way his art was inked during most of his second run in Spec, looked like wrinkles
Even his work in Incredible Hulk 600 (or a different Hulk issue?) had the same bad inking

Ultimate Spider-Man starting tomorrow, YAY :D
Although I admittedly prefer the classic original

I can't believe we've come to USM! Those 160 days will go by fast

woot USM! The comic that started it all (for me lol).

Awesome cover
Ultimate Peter is dead, because he saved Captain America from a bullet from the Punisher, and taxed himself shortly after that. Osborn and his Sinister gang are evil. Why was he not dead?

Ultimate Spider-Man made me a fan of Mark Bagley, I used to dislike his style in the 90s
The game adaption is fun and very good

Definitely enjoyed the run of USM. Bendis and Bagley did a great job

Haven't read death yet. I just finished death of a goblin.

i'd be all over it if they brought ultimate peter back with bendis/bagley at the helm

They killed off Peter when he was in his prime. Such a waste.

Awesome cover
Ultimate Spider-Man made me a fan of Mark Bagley, I used to dislike his style in the 90s
The game adaption is fun and very good

Bagley revamped his art style for the USM series and I think he made some really nice choices in terms of the look and feel. I kinda didn't like his art style that much in the 90s, I mean, it was ok, nothing great. But his art here is outstanding and because of that he's my 3rd fav Spidey artist.

The game rocks. :woot:

I hope you haven't read my first post since USM 160, contains MEGA spoiler

Kraven is awesome in this series

Nicko is aware of what happens. We've talked about it before. Besides, it happened like 4 years ago, lol. And I agree, Kraven is awesome in this.

They killed off Peter when he was in his prime. Such a waste.
There is potential for more storytelling with him, but I liked it as an excuse to drop newer titles

Bagley revamped his art style for the USM series and I think he made some really nice choices in terms of the look and feel. I kinda didn't like his art style that much in the 90s, I mean, it was ok, nothing great. But his art here is outstanding and because of that he's my 3rd fav Spidey artist.

The game rocks. :woot:
Exactly and exactly :D

Nicko is aware of what happens. We've talked about it before. Besides, it happened like 4 years ago, lol. And I agree, Kraven is awesome in this.
Peter's death happened that long? My, how time flies by

I need to correct myself. USM ended in June 2011, so it's more like 2 1/2 years. Still though, that's a long time for something to be spoilerish. It was pretty big news when it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"