The Amazing Spider-Man (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man" continued... - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That issue is great, and Gil Kane's work in it is much better than his Howdy Doody - Peter Parker from ASM 99

The untold story begins in
days

AmazingSpider-Man095.jpg

Awesome
Spidey swinging everywhere, he didn't need to see himself in the papers to know Gwen saw Spidey there so he'd better not show her Peter
But then, everyone forgets something important

I like seeing these covers on this thread. I frequent the TDKR boards more, but they were becoming more and more .... weird.

Things seem a little more civilized here (for now), I'll chill here for a while.

Yeah, I must say these boards feel alot more warm and friendly now, compared to about a year ago.

Even as a big DC fan, Spider-Man is my 3rd favorite superhero (after the Flash and Batman).

From a DC fan perspective its pretty weird for me given that Spider-Man is the quintessential Marvel character.

Awesome
Spidey swinging everywhere, he didn't need to see himself in the papers to know Gwen saw Spidey there so he'd better not show her Peter
But then, everyone forgets something important

Pretty much the rest of the covers from now til the movie releases are gonna be all kinds of awesome. :woot: But I gotta say I truly love this one.

Even as a big DC fan, Spider-Man is my 3rd favorite superhero (after the Flash and Batman).

From a DC fan perspective its pretty weird for me given that Spider-Man is the quintessential Marvel character.

I feel the same way, being a Spider-man fan and treading into the Bat forums. It's weird.

SMH12 has voiced very positive opinions about many TASM related stuff, now chill guys! :up:

EDIT: SMH12 even seems to be one of the most excited ones here nowadays I must add.
Exactly, and I haven't been posting much lately because I have A LOT of stuff going on in my person life at the moment that needs to be taken care of. At this point, I think this film will be AWESOME. I honestly can't wait for it.

Exactly, and I haven't been posting much lately because I have A LOT of stuff going on in my person life at the moment that needs to be taken care of. At this point, I think this film will be AWESOME. I honestly can't wait for it.

Glad to hear! I wasn't sure if you were totally on board with this movie from seeing some of your past posts but that's awesome and I hope you get your personal stuff straightened out ok. Don't sweat the small stuff. :woot:

Pretty much the rest of the covers from now til the movie releases are gonna be all kinds of awesome. :woot: But I gotta say I truly love this one.
Indeed :up:

Good luck with your stuff man

Talk about useless cover text
"HE'S BACK, MORE DANGEROUS THAN EVER"
And he still get his seating handed to him very soon

Iceman. Easily one of my favorite stories and once again an epic cover.

Did anyone else see the new clips of the superhero hype main page?

the webshooting scene looks awesome. he really does seem witty and I like the body language. A lot of characterization like V in V for Vendetta

I'm actually pumped

I didn't, try to avoid further spoiling as much as possible

I hope it turns out to be a great film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member