The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" - Part 1

days left

158-1.jpg

Bullet to the Kidney
Harder than Arrow to the Knee

I never read it, but the overall plot summaries I have read didn't appeal to me.
This culminated in the death of Peter...

I never read it, but the overall plot summaries I have read didn't appeal to me.
Sometimes plot is awful mess, in execution it's beautiful, and a real joy to sit through

I really dig the art of USM. However I don't like its stories...

Ya know, it wasn't until this past year that I decided to give USM a chance. Mostly because of all the criticisms that were surrounding the Ultimate series in general seemed to be negative and kinda discouraged me from picking them up. After hearing several suggestions from a few members of this board I decided to start reading them and I'm very glad I did. So...I'm gonna pass this on to you...read some USM. There's a lot to like in these stories.

Sometimes plot is awful mess, in execution it's beautiful, and a real joy to sit through

This.

Spidey on this cover looks fantastic

Yeah man. I'm so glad Bagley came back for the final issues. Never liked Lafuente's art and it was a nice way to tie the series up.

spidey's such an awesome fighter in the ultimate series, i love it

It's almost like Spider-Man is leading these 6

I will consider reading some of it ;)

Yeah the first six volumes are really easy to get into. Great art (if you like the style), tight storylines and great progression.

Downside is certain radical changes most aren't fond of (Monster gobby, cancer-suit venom, Gwen/MJ role reversal, etc.)

Vol. 7 was the first one I truly didn't love. it has it's ups and downs after that.

Mysterio looks like Atomic-Skull
Who drew the cover of USM 153?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"