The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" - Part 1

Gah. Why did they every decide to go with Lafuente? It looks like jap-animation.

A lot of Japanese animation look really good
This doesn't look Japanese

It does to me. It looks like a bad imitation of jap-animation.

days left

u013.jpg

If only the head was right in proportion

Mark Bagely was the master artist of Ultimate Spider-Man. I didn't like the artwork after he left.

^ Mark is a boss and I did like Staurt too! (Not as much of course) I've only read Death Of A Goblin from him though, which is his debut. I don't have any of the following volumes..

Death of a Goblin has a real good ending

Death of a Goblin has a real good ending

Where [BLACKOUT]Norman kills Harry[/BLACKOUT], right?
Reading that volume is a new aesthetic. I do enjoy the art, and I guess the volume is okay. I haven't read any since then. Like everyone else says, The first like 6-7 volumes are the best. There's some cool stuff in between like Morbius and Vulture stuff with Roxxon.

Where [BLACKOUT]Norman kills Harry[/BLACKOUT], right?
Reading that volume is a new aesthetic. I do enjoy the art, and I guess the volume is okay. I haven't read any since then. Like everyone else says, The first like 6-7 volumes are the best. There's some cool stuff in between like Morbius and Vulture stuff with Roxxon.
That, and the bit in school that follows

As far as volumes go (I didn't read this in trades), the whole series is really good, all the way from issue 1 and on

What's so wrong with being a mutant?
This anti-mutant position needs its own world

LOL, when Torch asked her on a date
Torch asked Peter Parker's clone on a date :lmao:

Date never happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"