Sequels 6 Unannounced X-Men Movies

Yeah but apart from Gambit and possibly Xforce, I can't think of any other X film making 2019.

if there is a february 2019 fox marvel film released.it will be gambit.x-force is likely the november 2019 film.

Is it certain to be X-Men? could it be fantastic four related?

A Mystique solo film has been mentioned. I kid you not.

yes it could be ff related.possibly the dr doom film.

I dunno how long FOX have to make a F4 movie until they lose the rights but i could see Doom being one of those movies.

Infact it will probably be in production way before Gambit.

A Mystique solo film has been mentioned. I kid you not.

Its not happening, let it go.

Last edited:
wait, how long will fox have rights to marvel's xmen and f4?

I dunno how long FOX have to make a F4 movie until they lose the rights but i could see Doom being one of those movies.

Infact it will probably be in production way before Gambit.

Its not happening, let it go.

they have rights till 2022

as for mystique solo film it sure would be funny even though i don't feel it is needed.my oporion is apart from deadpool sequels,gambit and possibly cable fox shouldn't do solo films.focus on team films.

i also find it funny that some would say give alexander shipp a film to headline but not jennifer lawrence.or who say they would want a dazzler solo film and not a gambit one.

Hmm, Fox can be good. We've seen good films like Deadpool and Logan recently. I know they'll pop out some great stuff. Hopefully this includes New Mutants, Dark Phoenix and one last go at the original cast in X5!!! Fingers crossed!!

They'd release a fifth film with the first cast before X5. Their decision making is just questionable.

Yeah, they just don't know X-Men to me right now. I was watching some youtube videos of the Charlottesville riots, its arguments and all the violence and part of me almost wanted to see Jean Grey jump in and make that car fly into the air. Sometimes I feel Fox is more on the KKK side. Everything's just so white.

edit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"