7th Heaven Final Episode

GLfan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Anyone see it? It was a big disappointment, no real closure.

GLfan said:
Anyone see it? It was a big disappointment, no real closure.

Never watched an episode, but i'm asuuming they left the door open in case they get picked up on the CW network?

I read in TV guide they are talking about bringing it back for CW.

Even if I hate to admit it, I'm a huge fan of 7th Heaven. I didn't see the episode. Can you give me a summary of how the series ended?

JTIZZLEVILLE said:
Even if I hate to admit it, I'm a huge fan of 7th Heaven. I didn't see the episode. Can you give me a summary of how the series ended?

Matt wife, Mary and Bevely all have expecting twins and Simon finally grew some balls and didn't married rose

JTIZZLEVILLE said:
Can you give me a summary of how the series ended?

Badly! :down

Okay, I guess that's the short answer. The long one invovles Simon and Rose getting ready for their wedding, Matt and his wife Sarah coming to surprise the family, and they're pregnant. Simon clearly has cold feet, and Rose may still care about her old boyfriend Umberto. Eric and Annie exchange ideas on how they think the wedding will play out, hoping either Rose or Simon come to their senses, one of their ideas has Mary showing up to stop the wedding. In the end, both of them do, but the families still celebrate at the reception. Mary's husband Carlos comes and tells them Mary couldn't come because she could only choose between the wedding and Matt's graduation from med school. AND she's pregnant again, as is Lucy. And apparently, they're all having twins, including Matt and Sarah. It just doesn't get any dumber, does it. Sandy shows up with her baby(I'm assuming Simon is really the father?), says her and Simon need to talk, but it's never revealed what about. They join the rest of the family for a happy dance, and the episode ends with a montage of scenes from the show's first season, intercut with each character as they are now. Pure cheese from start to finish.:down

Twins are going to take over the world.

Immortalfire said:
Twins are going to take over the world.
The Olsen's have been slowly conquering for years now.

KenK said:
Badly! :down

Okay, I guess that's the short answer. The long one invovles Simon and Rose getting ready for their wedding, Matt and his wife Sarah coming to surprise the family, and they're pregnant. Simon clearly has cold feet, and Rose may still care about her old boyfriend Umberto. Eric and Annie exchange ideas on how they think the wedding will play out, hoping either Rose or Simon come to their senses, one of their ideas has Mary showing up to stop the wedding. In the end, both of them do, but the families still celebrate at the reception. Mary's husband Carlos comes and tells them Mary couldn't come because she could only choose between the wedding and Matt's graduation from med school. AND she's pregnant again, as is Lucy. And apparently, they're all having twins, including Matt and Sarah. It just doesn't get any dumber, does it. Sandy shows up with her baby(I'm assuming Simon is really the father?), says her and Simon need to talk, but it's never revealed what about. They join the rest of the family for a happy dance, and the episode ends with a montage of scenes from the show's first season, intercut with each character as they are now. Pure cheese from start to finish.:down

Sounds like a crappy hour of on-the-nose dialouge and trying to bring a close to numerous different plot lines all at once....maybe it was good that i did miss it.

This episode was could've been for a season finale...maybe.
But as a series finale?

It was very underwhelming.
Maybe CW will pick it up.
It isn't the same without that show on the air.

Seeing Jessica Biel actually on the show was great too, even if it was imagined.

The show had become an hour long Oreo commercial in recent times.

Mee said:
The Olsen's have been slowly conquering for years now.

Hell, they're even grooming successors!!! Cole and Dylan Sprouse (they played the kid in Big Daddy, and have a show on the Disney Channel).

What they really need to do is release the other seasons on DVD. They got 1 and then 2 and then they just stoped.

BruceforLizard said:
What they really need to do is release the other seasons on DVD. They got 1 and then 2 and then they just stoped.
and the bad part about that is?

7th Heaven ending on pure cheese? I'm shocked...that goes against...the entire show.

I saw the end of it with the twins. I couldn't stop ****ing laughing.

Course I never liked the show.

... and I thought I was the only Hypster that watched this show. :o

the twins thing was lame. :down

But I got to see my Jessie. :hyper: :cool: and at least Simon didn't marry that *****.

XwolverineX said:
This show is gay. Please leave it dead.
How is THE most watched show on the WB gay? Because it doesn't have orgies? :rolleyes: Typical teen.

dcbmp said:
How is THE most watched show on the WB gay? Because it doesn't have orgies? :rolleyes: Typical teen.

.......asinine reply to an asinine post

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"