9/11 Remembrance and Thoughts

I was getting out of bed, getting ready for school when my mom pointed me out to the tv. Everyone in school was just glued to the tvs.

I was on my way to Spanish class. I had just started High School as a freshman and in the 9th grade. I knew something happened hearing teachers talk about it in the hallway on my way to class. I then heard about it all when I reached my Spanish class and my teacher told us all what had happened. I was able to watch some of the coverage on CNN in my Science class after Spanish. I remember the entire day very well.

Working my work study job on campus in the registration dept. They brought tv's into the office so we could watch, and people were in there going, "Oh God, oh God" and starting to cry.

Mr. Thing said:
Wasn't there a thread like this a few days ago? :huh:

But I was at school. Didn't know till I came home.

I was about to say that

I was prepping dorms and training to be an RA. We were on our way to breakfast when someone stopped me in the hall and said a plane had crashed and something was seriously wrong, so we checked the news before we left. My co-RA's first love was on the Pennsylvania plane.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
Nutjob? That's a little judgemental. What about those "nutjobs" who believe Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't alone. I guess they're just conspiracy theory nutjobs too.

Okay, fine. Maybe nutjob was a little harsh but I think that an operation the size of 9/11 would be too big of an undertaking for even the Bush administration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"