A Break In The Peg Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that even if you see the first two pictures in order, its supposed to do SOMETHING to you, mess with your head. But I feel fine. Then again, I'm drunk so my brain is working slow at the moment.

The first two pictures are supposed to unsettle you...not mess with your head in a literal sense.

A'ight, well PM me when you start another thread or whatev's. just lemme know when the grand unveiling is so i can bring my tux :D

lol. Mr. Peg. Gabe, you should join the forbidden site. I think this whole Mr. Peg stuff will be more accepted there.

I was thinking about bringing it up. Does anyone there know about it?

Oh no I saw the third picture too. How long do I have until I start showing "symptoms of going crazy online". Mercy.

*whispers* No, no, it was a sword wasn't it?

is the third pic the tree or was that a fake fake mister peg pic.

Jerry, you're so hell bent on making everyone believe that you don't believe in these pics, but here you are in every thread, being the loudest person. Deep down, you have a doubt, deep down you know it can be true, deep down, you want to know the truth.

Maybe these pictures will drive Jerry! and The Joker insane and stop them from posting here.. I'd risk a mental breakdown for such a paradise.

I think I found the 2nd photo that was posted in an older thread. SO, the correct order (without the 3rd pic) would be:

MindTestSublimBlackBookOp1jpg.jpg

MindTestSublimBlackBookOp2.jpg

OMG!

6uhzcb8.gif

What is this Mr. Peg I keep seeing appearing over and over on this message board? Is it something like the ring? Instead of a video, it's some strange picture of person with a peg leg who enters this reality through your computer monitor?

1. It was a sword, not a bat.
2. It was me
3. The "1st" picture you have here, isn't the first picture Hollow sent out. Your source is full of it. He doesn't have the 3rd pic. Hollow only sent the 3rd to me. Unless your source is him, this person is lying to you.

4. Drop the Mr. Peg subject please. You do not want to do this to yourself or others. Let Mr. Peg die in the past. Letting him resurface is a mistake. I really do not like visiting this subject.
5. Anyone that messages me on this subject will get the message deleted with no response.
6. Please close this NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"