A Break In The Peg Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Christ, Joker is posting the pictures. You ****ing idiots. I'm getting out of this thread and not coming back. I am not going to even bother closing it as you asses brought it on yourselves at this point.

Holy crap they're leaving it open?

haha, this should be interesitng.

This is glorious. People taking it seriously enough to want it closed need to lighten up.

This kinda reminds me of the Harry Potter books & "He Who Shall Not Be Named." :o:ninja:

So i've seen the first two pictures? what is the 3rd one about??

Its reverse psychology. The mods know that the picture here are fake, therefore they will leave it open to hopefully close the "Mr. Peg" case once and for all with the fake pics.

You can bet your asses as soon as the real pictures show up, BAM! Closed thread.

There's actually only two pictures. That's the whole thing, you will slowly be going crazy without even knowing about it.

He's going crazy. That's his only "out".

alien.jpg
:hehe: There's your Mr. Peg.:whatever: :o

You should all heed the warnings. Your arrogance will be your downfall.

I see what's happening here.

You're all right in the middle of the "Mr. Peg" sequel.

Hey all. I was discussing this thread with a buddy and he pointed out something very astute.

Mr. Peg=JPEG

Carry on your conspiracy theory discussion!

I would have posted the third picture now, but the PM is no longer in my box. It would appear one of the mods (I'm looking at you, Malice) went in and literally cleared my entire PM inbox. Every message I had is gone, including the third Peg pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"