Any Special Cameos ya think?

So... is anyone else now thinking that Caretaker is Carter Slade?

If Carter Slade was the horseback riding GR, I'll bet Caretaker is him. It'd explain why he knows so much about The Rider. Plus, we have seen Sam Elliott on horseback in the Comic Con footage. Maybe that was part of a flashback sequence. Perhaps we'll see him combust and ride off into the night on his skeletal horsey.

:eek:

I would love to see a punisher cameo or even a news broadcast mentioning him or something, Dr strange would be cool.

I thought that little Doctor Strange reference in Spider-Man 2 was quality.

:)

Quality indeed. I chuckled for minutes after hearing it... though I'm a huge Strange fan too, so it especially tickled my fancy.

As for Carter, it's pretty much evident that Caretaker is him... or a version of him anyway and that's perfectly fine by me. It adds to the legacy of Ghost Rider and that's what I love about him most.

I would prefer Caretaker being Carter, since the Caretaker of The Blood really rubbed me the wrong way during his time in Vol. 2.

I'm hoping for a small mention on Spider-Man in a newspaper article.

"Human Arachnid Terrorizes the Big Apple! Police Baffled!"

Something to that extent.

I didn't mind the Blood stuff actually. That Blaze mini "Legacy of Blood" was pretty good, I thought.

I does make complete sense for the movie to have Carter and Caretaker be the same person and I really hope they do it. It'll not only tie all the Ghost Riders together but it would have that sense of Ghost Rider history that I really love about the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"