A day without mexicans!!!!

Slipknot said:
No, seriously... you are a complete moron. Stop talking. They aren't taking our jobs... they are taking the jobs that nobody wants.

Please, i'm sure we can find an American that is just as willing to take those jobs. BTW...what are these jobs that no American wants?

Slipknot said:
No, seriously... you are a complete moron. Stop talking. They aren't taking our jobs... they are taking the jobs that nobody wants.

unless you can come to my house and shut my mouth, I'll take the liberty of stating my opinion, until then suck on my nuts.

GoldenAgeHero said:
until then suck on my nuts.
Will you provide the magnifying glass?

GAHsNutz.jpg

StorminNorman said:
If people want to live in America, do it legally

Well apparently it's not that easy since millions are coming through illegally.

Blade_fan1911 said:
Please, i'm sure we can find an American that is just as willing to take those jobs.

but thanks to programs like Welfare - American's WONT take those jobs. The fact is that Americans are lazy, however the solution is not illegal immigrants.

KingOfDreams said:
Well apparently it's not that easy since millions are coming through illegally.

We should increase the number of people we let in legally, illegal immigration MUST be stopped. Simple as that - it is a huge risk to National Security.

GoldenAgeHero said:
unless you can come to my house and shut my mouth, I'll take the liberty of stating my opinion, until then suck on my nuts.
When will you stop coming into political threads and stating opinions that suck?

Slipknot - your opinions are no more or less valid than GoldenAgeHero's - simple as that.

StorminNorman said:
Slipknot - your opinions are no more or less valid than GoldenAgeHero's - simple as that.
Hahaha. Don't kiss his ass because he partly understands what you are saying and obviously agrees with it. Do you even realize who you are defending? Dr. Fear... yeah.

It's interesting how issues like this only seem to get talked about around election season.

An entire resturaunt of ours DIDNT SHOW UP today because of these rallies,at our mexican resturaunt here....needless to say they were ALL fired.

"Lets rally so we can work! But lets NOT show up for work!"
I laughed pretty hard.

GoldenAgeHero said:
of course i will, would you like the pleasure of examining them?
Actually, I would. So that I can yank 'em off, dry them and make earrings out of them for Toven.

TLATOANI said:
like a month ago the was a inmigrant protest...they didn't go to the streets or to their jobs...THERES WAS NO ONE IN THAT CITY (i think it was Atlanta)

Um, no. :confused:

StorminNorman said:
but thanks to programs like Welfare - American's WONT take those jobs. The fact is that Americans are lazy, however the solution is not illegal immigrants.

Guy you are so annoying, please stop.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Actually, I would. So that I can yank 'em off, dry them and make earrings out of them for Toven.

maybe we can yank each other's off give them to toven. im sure yours' are small enough to be the diamonds she wants.

StorminNorman said:

No less than yours.

deemar325 said:
Guy you are so annoying, please stop.

No, its the simple truth. "Mexicans" are not taking American jobs, American's AREN'T taking American jobs. When I see people on the road of my city complain about being unemployed, and then see a HELP WANTED sign at the local grocery store, it annoys the hell out of me. There is ALWAYS work, however SOME American's just have an opinion that they are "beyond" such work - its ridiculous.

Slipknot said:
Hahaha. Don't kiss his ass because he partly understands what you are saying and obviously agrees with it. Do you even realize who you are defending? Dr. Fear... yeah.

I am not defending him, however for you to believe that you are "superior" is arrogant. He has as much right as you do to voice his opinions. I would defend your right to voice your opinions if he was pulling the same ****.

StorminNorman said:
No, its the simple truth. "Mexicans" are not taking American jobs, American's AREN'T taking American jobs. When I see people on the road of my city complain about being unemployed, and then see a HELP WANTED sign at the local grocery store, it annoys the hell out of me. There is ALWAYS work, however SOME American's just have an opinion that they are "beyond" such work - its ridiculous.

Can't argue with that. Work is work.

StorminNorman said:
I am not defending him, however for you to believe that you are "superior" is arrogant. He has as much right as you do to voice his opinions. I would defend your right to voice your opinions if he was pulling the same ****.
I don't think I'm superior in any way. I just simply think he's a jackass. He has proven this in the past... not just in this thread.

Slipknot said:
I don't think I'm superior in any way. I just simply think he's a jackass. He has proven this in the past... not just in this thread.

How is he a jackass all he did was come into a thread and voice his opinion. Honestly you're comeing off as the jackass.

Slipknot said:

Okay then, my apologizes - I thought you were ragging him ONLY because of his thoughts on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"