The Flash A Flash From The Past - The John Wesley Shipp Thread

Huh. I wonder if they'll steal a beat from the comic arc with Hunter Zolomon, and have Barry beat Savitar by borrowing speed from all the other speedsters?

Certainly interesting. I've recently read a few complaints on these boards about the show having too many speedsters as it 'dilutes' Barry uniqueness but the above scenario you describe would kind of validate the other speedsters reasons for being, story wise. Not to me, mind you, as no such validity is required - I've grown up reading comics were there are numerous speedsters in Barry supporting cast so I don't see why the tv show should be any different.

Especially since most of those speedsters live on other Earths. Jessie and Jay don't exactly work alongside Barry constantly.

Jay returns in episode 16 "Into The Speed Force"

the-flash-season-3-photos-111.jpg

the-flash-season-3-photos-101.jpg

the-flash-season-3-photos-91.jpg

the-flash-season-3-photos-81.jpg

CC659F7E-7798-4AD6-A9F6-8941F52D17C8.jpeg

I’m still impressed that John came back to be the Flash, not once but multiple times as The Flash!

Last edited:
View attachment 62001

I’m still impressed that John came back to be the Flash, not once but multiple times as The Flash!

One of the best decisions of this series was including JWS as Barry’s father and then as Jay Garrick throughout the show. JWS Flash from the 90’s series death in Crisis was beautiful played by John and Grant and was an emotional send off and passing of the torch moment. I can’t wait to see how they wrap up Jay and Joan’s story in this final season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"