A Poll for Mature Posters only please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
... do you shave your genitals?

I figure since there is a poll on genital piercings around here, then this will be ok, unless you guys screw it up with all kinds of stupid posts.

Anyway, I do shave my testicles every other day and keep my pubic hair trimmed to about 1/4" in length. Keeps it clean looking, which, so I'm told, is greatly appreciated by the better half. ;)

So, yes or no, do you?

:)

... do any of you guys and gals shave your genitals?

This could be a touchy subject, but since their is still a poll/topic about genital piercings around, I think this would be ok to ask, as long as you people can keep it clean.

I shave my testicles every other day and keep my pubic hair trimmed to about 1/4". It just makes everything look a little clean and well-groomed.

So, yes or no, do you? :eek:

Yeah, I do, it just feels better, cleaner. Sometimes it itches though, like when the hair's growing back.

oddly enough, the other day I was talkin with a buddy of mine about that, turns out he does shave..
but come to think of it, I have never shaved, I dunno...the idea of getting an extremly sharp object as close to the family jewels just... I dunno, I might someday

but I am not sure at the moment

Originally posted by TheAlmightyFuzz
Yeah, I do, it just feels better, cleaner. Sometimes it itches though, like when the hair's growing back.

Since I do it so often, it never has time to get itchy.
Although if I shave the whole thing, which I'll do maybe once or twice a year, it will itch about 3 or 4 days later.
And you're right. It looks better, it feels better, it looks cleaner and with less hair, it probably smells better as well. :)

ya have to at least trim them...if you dont they just keep on growing and for guys it makes your...you know...look very very small

Originally posted by PLAS
oddly enough, the other day I was talkin with a buddy of mine about that, turns out he does shave..
but come to think of it, I have never shaved, I dunno...the idea of getting an extremly sharp object as close to the family jewels just... I dunno, I might someday

you don't trust yourself?

Originally posted by Themanofbat
Since I do it so often, it never has time to get itchy.
Although if I shave the whole thing, which I'll do maybe once or twice a year, it will itch about 3 or 4 days later.
And you're right. It looks better, it feels better, it looks cleaner and with less hair, it probably smells better as well. :)

Well, I shave completely, so maybe that's why.

Originally posted by The Joker
ya have to at least trim them...if you dont they just keep on growing and for guys it makes your...you know...look very very small

it's also a hygiene issue

For me, it started over 10 years ago... Like a lot of men, it was getting pretty hairy "down there", and the wife was complaining about it, so I tried it out. Once you get used to it, it's not a problem.
But there's always that Urban Legend about the guy who had an infection on his testicle because of "razor burn"... :eek:

Originally posted by The Joker
really? explain :o

well, there's not as much for germs etc. to attach on to, if you trim occasionally, it also looks much better, well groomed

I once had me tackle shaved for an operation by a doddery old gimer, who used a cutthroat razor.....i was terrified id end up as a eunoch.

Originally posted by logansoldcigar
I once had me tackle shaved for an operation by a doddery old gimer, who used a cutthroat razor.....i was terrified id end up as a eunoch.

The scary part about this post is that I understood it... :p :D

:confused:

Originally posted by logansoldcigar

They should use a nice little razor w/ a moisturising strip. :D

you don't trust yourself?
kinda, maybe the first time I would have to get assitance or sumthin from someone who has done it

like I told you, it's th idea of running a very sharp object through my genitals that bugs me

but who knows? I mean maybe I'll try it and find out that it's better and all the advantages, I can get to the point where it becomes natural

i's like driving a car...you have to keep in mind that every time you get into a car there are chances of dying a horrid and painful death in a metalic coffin...but once you pass by that and get used to it

maybe I will try it this week

well, there's not as much for germs etc. to attach on to, if you trim occasionally, it also looks much better, well groomed

Not only that, but with less hair, it doesn't sweat as much, so it doesn't get as stinky... which will always be appreciated by somebody. :)

kinda, maybe the first time I would have to get assitance or sumthin from someone who has done it

like I told you, it's th idea of running a very sharp object through my genitals that bugs me

but who knows? I mean maybe I'll try it and find out that it's better and all the advantages, I can get to the point where it becomes natural

i's like driving a car...you have to keep in mind that every time you get into a car there are chances of dying a horrid and painful death in a metalic coffin...but once you pass by that and get used to it

maybe I will try it this week

It's just second nature to me now.

Uhhhhh.... **Themanofbat looks away** :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Themanofbat
Not only that, but with less hair, it doesn't sweat as much, so it doesn't get as stinky... which will always be appreciated by somebody. :)

Yeah,that's true, thanks, because I wasn't really saying it how I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"