Tivo the Hype (Back from the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning the murder suspect of the female model being found dead of possible suicide....

"Law enforcement sources have told CNN that Fiore was identified through the serial numbers on her breast implants."

Better living through cosmetic surgery. :up:
It looks like the suspect....*puts on glasses*...just became the victim...

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This case just reached... : puts on sunglasses: a dead end.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
It's my first time trying this, so bare with me...

"It appears as if he checked in...*puts on sunglasses*...to check out"

YEEEEEAHHHH!
Looks like this case... *sunglasses* .... has just gone bust.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.......!!!
that wins,....here goes

"I guess the divorce....*puts on sunglasses*....is final"

YEEEEEAAAHHH!!!!
"Looks like the suspect....*puts on sunglasses*...left us hanging"

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!
Horatio Kane says:

Looks like this girl *puts on sunglasses* didn't get lucky

YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!

When did CSI Miami become cool enough to imitate? Honestly, I need to know this.
If it was ever cool, the dozens of posters who have made use of it have surely killed it.

Last edited:
Can we Tivo what's in the Tivo thread? Because I want to Tivo that.

Check it out. I got tivo'd! That feels as good as it did when Sarge sig'd me.

You know, I've been here nearly 5 years, and I still don't know exactly what this thread is supposed to be.

From the things that I hate thread
XD You're not the first to say that, Ace.

And I'm from the country of France, naturally. Couldn't you tell by my name, "Mistress Gluon?" :o For shame.

Actually, it's Françoise Claire Beaumont. (Most call me Claire, due to my disliking of people forgetting the e in "Françoise," and turning it into "François," which would mean I'm the equivalent of a woman named Bill. =/)

Hey. I watch a show with a character like that!

What show is that?

True Blood. :o

Remembering the one, the only...Bakerboy

Bakerboy:As usually, matt is liying and saying stupid things and lies........so, matty, go to your house and keep seeing bad movies from the dirty videoclub in your corner

Bakerboy dew. you are totally wrong and totally unfair. I insulted you because you insulted my lovely michelle pfeiffer, saying things such as she was a man or something like that, and you joined to the rest of these stupid people that maked fun of me and insulted me. You have disappointed me . I think that you are fine and nice with me, but you are the same kind of these people that only insults and make fun of the people. i did these topic to speak about michelle pfeiffer, not to make fun or to did a fight.You started be nice with me, but then, you joined to the rest of these people. Why do you erased my last topics ? why din't you the other topics of people such as matt, or cyclops, or master yoda, or dead man, or the other people that insulted and make fun of me? ok, i insulted to these people, but, maybe they didn't insulted me too? you was totally unfair with me. Ok, strike three if you want it, turn me out if you want, but you should think in it.

Bakerboy: Hey guys, do you think that you are funny or something that? sorry, but your jokes aren't funny. I like michelle very much, of course, and i love her, something wrong with that?.Are you adult people, children or clowns?

Bakerboy: Yes , spidersense, i'm right with you, michelle is a real hot babe, very beutiful and a great actress and she was great in the dangerous liasons and she has a great resume with great movies and very good perfomances, i love her. And david e. kelley is the michelle's husband, and producer of ally macbeall, picket fences, chicago hope or the practise, and i hate him, because i love michelle, of course. And i like the jokes, but i think that rogelle and the other guy were very unpleseant with my taste and love for michelle pfeiffer.

Bakerboy: It isn't ridiculous. Is my love, no obsession. love and admiration. And the hottest and sexiest girl is michelle pfeiffer, not dew. And i like to disscus my love and admiration with another people in this forum that likes her too. It is the point. love , no obession. Im' not a madman. I'm only a lover and admiring of michelle.

Matt: madmen always deniy it.

Bakerboy: But I'm not a madman.

Matt: you are an idiot. a complete, total, idiot. You cannot love someone you don't know. you are physically attracted to her, that is all. For all you know, Phiefer is the most horrible woman to ever live.

Bakerboy: And matt, you are a stupid and a fool. And you are the most horrible guy in this forum because your mind is stupid and poor. I love michelle pfeiffer, not only attracction, love. If you call michelle as the most horrible woman in the world, i call you the most horrible idiot and stupid fool in this forum.The fact that i don't know her is a supporting fact. And reppeat , you are a stupid fool.

Cyclops: And you, bakerboy, are crazy. It's infatuation, buddy. That's the exact term. How do youu know she's not a b---h in real life? She could very well be. You've never met her. If you really "love" Mrs. David E. Kelley, then please keep it to yourself.

Bakerboy: And i post this topic to speak about michelle pfeiffer, not to awnser idiots and fool like matt or these kind of bad clowns.I want to speak about michelle, and i only find insults and bad jokes of these kind of stupid people. Not more insults, not more bad jokes, more talking about michelle pfeiffer in this topic.

Kevin: Imagine if there was a post by Michelle Pfeiffer saying how much she liked Bakerboy....that'd be pretty weird....

Bakerboy: AND MATT IS A STRANGE AND ANORMAL THING WITHOUT BRAIN .

Bakerboy: Well, mister Freud, you are defining yourself: an arrogant idiot who loves to get on the people, you should to go to your intelligent mother, and she could analyze your sick mind.

Matt: please explain why I have a sick mind? for disagreeing with you?

Bakerboy: Because you are geting on me all the topic, mister freud.

Bakerboy: Hey ok, my englis isn't very well, is normal, im don't came from oxford. And for mister boring man , mister freud, mister " i know everything because my mother is a great psycochologist", mister " i can put more pots than you", mister " hey man, be careful because i have read a lot of books", matty the arrogant boy, when you post my posts of this forum, post everything, not the half that you want, i anwser in that way to cyclops and iceman because they insult to michelle pfeiffer, and how you like post my posts , here is a original matt the good and clever guy's post:

Matt: and didn't I put at the end "just kidding Barkerboy" I believe I did. so live your life, obsessing and stalking. psycho.
oh, and barker boy "Mister obsessive dumbass" what exactly is a freud?

Bakerboy: JAJAJAJA, the grea phychologist doesn't know who is sigmund freud, the ***her or the phychology, hey boy, go to read more books and learn more. Well matty, you didn't post : im just kidding, not, you didn't post it.And you are calling me : phicho? Who is insulting now, the great phichologyst or me?And matty, mister " im a great phicologyst but i don't know who is freud" keep live your boring and arrogant life, and is baker boy , not barker boy, spell with me: b a k e r b o y.

Kevin: Bakerman, I'm not poking fun at you, I'm laughing at this whole insane topic. Join in, you crazy chimpanze of a man.
Bakerboy: Firs of all, matt and brian, sons of a *****, gays, anormals, pigs, stupids, idiots, you should be careful with your dirty tongues and you don't insult to my lovely michelle, garbage guys, go to the hell, fools, worms, dirty dogs, pig briefs, crap guys, sheet guys, poison snakes,the only **** are your mothers, sons of a *****.Go to the hell, pair of pigs. And for brian , the only reason because your videoclub was a failure was YOU,stupid and arrogant gay, and matt, the only **** is your stupid mother and your gay father.

Bakerboy: TO DEW K MOSKY: PLEASE DON'T LET TO THIS KIND OF PEOPLE INSULTS TO MICHELLE PFEIFFER OR ME. PLEASE ,IT'S ENOUGH. PLEASE,LEAVE ALONE MICHELLE,ME AND MY LOVE FOR HER. PLEASE DEW, DON'T LET MORE INSULTS TO MY LOVELY MICHELLE OR ME.

Matt:quit whining about you and your ugly obsession

Bakerboy: OK, IT'S ENOUGH. I HAVE TOLERATED ENOUGH. FIRST OF ALL, ALL RIGHT, I'M IN LOVE WITH MICHELLE PFEIFFER, AND IT IS MY LOVE AND IT IS MY LIFE , NOT OF SOMEBODY MORE, IT'S MINE. ITS LOVE AND NOT OBSSESION, I'M NOT A MADMAN OR A CRAZY OR A STALKER OR MANY OF THE LOT OF INSULTS THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE POST AGAINST ME. IM A RIGHT AND NORMAL GUY, I KNOW VERY WELL THATS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE THAT I COULD MEET OR MARRIED WITH MICHELLE SOMEDAY, BUT I LOVE HER , I LOVE HER CHARACTER AND HER LOOK , AND ITS ALL. IS MY LIFE AND MY LOVE AND IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T LIKE IT, IS YOUR PROBLEM , NOT MINE. IT IS MY LOVE AND IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. I SEE HER IN HER MOVIES OR IN HER PICTURES AND IM FELL SOMETHING SPECIAL, IT IS LOVE. AND I CREATED THIS TOPIC WITH AN ONLY REASON: TALK ABOUT MY LOVELY MICHELLE WITH OTHERS FANS OF HER, OR WITH PEOPLE THAT LIKE HER , NOT TO DISSCUS OR INSULT OF FIGHT WITH NOBODY. IT'S ALL. AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE MATT WERE SPOIL DURING ALL THE TOPIC, INSULTING AND LAUGHING ME AND MICHELLE.THIS KIND OF PEOPLE SHOULD TO THINK IN WHO ARE THE STALKER, WHO IS THE MADMAN AND THE CRAZY, WHO IS THE OBSSESIONED WITH SPOILED ME AND MICHELLE PFEIFFER. I DIN'T TO OFFEND OR INSULT TO ANYBODY, AND IT HAPPENED, SORRY FOR ALL THE OFFEDENDED PEOPLE. AND I DON'T WANT TO BE FUNNY , AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH LENGUAGE, I WILL TRY TO BETTER MY ENGLISH. THAT IS ALL.

Kevin: Bakerboy, I can't remember how old you said you were, 14 or something. Michelle Pfeiffer is in her forties. Why don't you obssess over an actress closer to your age? (I'm not telling you to, I'm just wondering why you go for such an older woman).

Bakerboy: im 25 years old and michelle isn't too old for me, i love her, she is a youn woman yet. and my nickname "bakerboy" is for the movie of michelle: the fabulous baker boys" in what michelle is so hot and sexy and beautiful. one of my favourite movies . and matt is the most stupid and ugliest strange freak that i have never seen.

Bakerboy: This picture is the ugliest picture that i have never seen. and spiderman 2 k, you are the stupid, dont insult me, you are the fool. you are only an idiot.

Matt: wow this topic is getting boring. lets see what I can do.

HEY BAKER! THOSE PICTURES OF MICHELLE ARE DISGUSTING, SHE HAS ABSOLUTLY NO CHEST AT ALL! SHE IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER SEEN. AND YOU ARE STALKING HER.

Bakerboy: go to the hell matt

Cyclops: And not just any hell, mind you... "the" hell. Specifically.

Bakerboy: matty, you have already described youself. these beautiful pictures are disgusting only for a gay.

Matt: comeon baker boy, say something obnoxious and stupid.

Lactophiliac: I bet he is stuck in a tree outside Michelle's house, and that's why he hasn't posted recently.

Kevin: Maybe Bakerboy has stopped posting because you don't get computers in police custody.

Bakerboy: FIRST OF ALL, I WONT PLAY MATT'S GAME AND I DONT INSULT ANYBODY, BECAUSE IM HERE TO DISSCUS AND SAY ARGUMENTS AND OPINIONS, NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE LENGUAGE OF THE ONE OR OF THE OTHER( YES, MY ENGLISH LENGUAGE IS VERY BAD, BUT IN THIS FORUM , THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WITH VERY BAD ENGLISH TOO, AND I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT, BECAUSE IM NOT TO ENTRY IN PERSONAL INSULTS AND DESQUALIFICATIONS AND TAUNTS)AND YES, I POSTED THOSE INSULTS TO SOME PEOPLE'S MOTHERS , AND FOR THIS, I WAS VERY STUPID AND WRONG, MY FAULT, MY MISTAKE, AND I ASKED EXCUSES FOR THAT, BUT I DID IT BECAUSE I WAS PROVOKED AND INSULTED MANY TIMES IN THIS TREAD I SURFFER INSULTS AGAINST ME, AGAINST MICHELLE PFEIFFER AND AGAINST MY MOTHER, AND I EXPLOTED AND I DID THESE STUPID ACT. AND IM STILL SUFERING MANY INSULTS AND PROVOKATIONS, BUT I GOING TO IGNORE IT, I ONLY TALK TO ADULT PEOPLE , NOT IN A TO CHILDS OR INMADURE PEOPLE THAT ONLY SAY INSULTS AND TAUNTS. Laugh all that you want, matt , i dont play your game , im here to give arguments, not to be behave as a child. and when the people dont have arguments, they only says insults and provokations and they laughs. just the same thing that you are doing.

Peter2099Parker: screw off Baker boy. go *********e to michelle pheefer.

Bakerboy: Go to *********e with a picture of a gay oldman, stupid.

Matt: yes, Year 1 is confirmed by Warner brothers, god, your an idiot, you ask people to confirm something andf then say they are wrong

Bakerboy: You are the idiot, and please, you dont insult me if i dont insult you , right?. And year one isn't confirmed, these project could be erased, in the same way that batman beyond, and i ask to the people to tell me that the rumours of tim burton, the scarcrow, catwoman, rick baker, danny elfman and sam hamm are true, and if the movie is tittled batman year one or batman triumphant. and the last thing, if the movie is tittled batman year one, it doesn't mean that the movie is a prequel or a movie about the youth of batman, perhaps a new look for the batman saga.

Bakerboy: the only catwoman is michelle pfeiffer.

Matt: What about the two cat women from the 60's show?

Bakerboy: Yes , matty, there are other two catwomans in the 60s series, julie newmar and ertha kitt,and in another in the movie based on the series, lee meriwether, BUT MICHELLE WAS THE BETTER CATWOMAN, OFF COURSE.

Matt: uhh no.

Bakerboy: UHH YES.

Hyper: UHH NO.

Greengoblin: MAYBE honey....Just MAYBE!

Bakerboy: OHH YES

Hyper: OHH NO!

Bakerboy: OHH YES!

Hyper: OHH NO!! and thats final, got you there bakerboy
Bakerboy: NO, YOU ARE WRONG AS USUALLY, THE END IS NOW AND OF COURSE OHH YES.

Matt: this coming from the person pissed off about the Green Goblin costume because its not loyal to the comics?

Tommy Lee Jones was old and Ugly. Harvey Dent is supposed to be an attractive, decent, human being. That was the point of Two Face, one half is a perfect human, the other half is a monster. evil, cruel, digusting looking. A good example of Harvey's kind side was Detective Renee Montoya, he held her hostage during No Mans Land because the evil monster wouldn't let her go. However, Harvey Dent treated hernice, won't let anyone hurt her, ect. That entire concept of HArvey being half perfect, half disgusting was lost on Tommy Lee Jones. because although he is a fine actor, he's a very ugly man.

Billy Dee Williams on the other hand is a good looking man, who was established as a friend to Bruce in Batman. and a fine actor. Another thing, how do you call Tommy Lee Jones a character actor? Tommy Lee Jones is Tommy Lee Jones in whatever role he's in.

Admit it Bakerboy, you just don't like Billy because he is black

Bakerboy: first of all, tommy lee jones is a character actor. tommy jones from the fugitive isnt the tommy lee jones from jfk or the same tommy lee jones from space cawboys or the same tommy lee jones from natural born killers or the same tommy lee jones from cobb. and in the comics, yes , harvey dent is an atractive man, but he is white, and between jones or williams, i preffer jones, but i think that the perfect two face/harvey dent would be ray liotta or mel gibson.

Matt: it doesn't matter if your white or black, its how you play the character, racist scum.

Bakerboy: AND YOU ARE WRONG, IN THE FIRST FILM, HARVEY DENT AND BRUCE WAYNE WERENT FRIENDS. THEY DIDNT COINCIDE TOGHETHER IN ANY SCENE.

Matt: it was implied. Bruce was supposed to be at Dents press conference in the first scene with him. Dent asked where Bruce was. and Dent was at Bruces Cherity thing, they talked for a second there I think.

Bakerboy: the first one: im not a racist, if harvey dent would be black in the comics, billy dee williams would be great for the character, but, he is white , so i don like williams for the character.thats all. im not racist, only loyal to the comics characters.and the sencod one: you are wrong, wayne and dent didnt talk in any scene in the movie, so, they werent so friends .

Godzilla: Baker, I know you for S-MH, please, let's keep the Pfiefer obsession to a minimum. My hatred for her mostly lies with that stupid ass movie that my cousin forced me to watch called What Lies Beneath. If you like her, fine, I don't give a crap.

Bakerboy: Hey godzilla, what are you talking about???
Michelle pfeiffer?? Why michelle???you are totally wrong. Im totally in disagreement with you. Michelle is one of the greatest actrees today, she is great actress with three oscar nominations and a golden blobe, with great perrformances and a fabulous carrer( the fabulous baker boys, the dangerous liasons, batman returns, the age of the inoccence, one fine day , married to the mob, frankie and johnny, dangerous minds , etc), michelle is a great actrees and one of the most beautiful and atracctive and sexiest today. You are totally wrong.I love her.Im a great fan and admirer of her.You are totally wrong.

Bakerboy: For me , michelle pfeiffer is the hottest and sexiest babe in the cinema today. I love her , she is very beautiful and sexy. what do you think about her? what is your favourite babe?

Robix: bah hahahaha! you say michelle pfeiffer is the hottest babe in cinema today like you actually mean it! haha. we all KNOW it's natalie portman.

Dr Doom: Michelle Pfeiffer looks old. She looked old even when she was young.

Bakerboy: doctor doom, you are liying, you only says stupid things, michelle isn't old , she is very beautiful and is still young. what are you talkin about? why do you say these craps here? and she is hoter and sexier than natalie portman about 100 times.

The most fun we ever had with a troll :up:

lolz. I remember the Matt/BB hilarity. :o

And Cyke...is he still around? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"