The Flash A Zoom Return

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
Two of the most prominent speedster villains Flash has to deal with in the comics are Reverse Flash and Zoom. In the show, Reverse Flash has been taken out of the equation so many times, yet still manages to hold on whilst Zoom was defeated and all wrapped up.

I'm just curious whether anyone else would like to see him back? Whether it's a different version of him or the same as before. If Eobard can continue to be on the scene, why can't Hunter?

I'm not quite sure where he fits in from a world point of view either as, except for the paragons and a few select characters, nobody else is aware of alternate earths, so in this instance was Zoom an Earth-prime foe?

They could bring him back and call it a Crisis shenanigan but I think they’re using that new speedster Godspeed this season so unless it’s in a scene or an episode of a time travel episode I can’t see it.

They could bring him back and call it a Crisis shenanigan but I think they’re using that new speedster Godspeed this season so unless it’s in a scene or an episode of a time travel episode I can’t see it.
Zoom and Godspeed have the same obsession about being the fastest, and the TV version of Godspeed doesn't even have powers without the serum, so I wouldn't be surprised if Zoom's spirit has been possessing or influencing an ordinary human. Could make for some interesting Gollum/Smeagol dynamics.

Last edited:
Zoom and Godspeed have the same obsession about being the fastest, and the TV version of Godspeed doesn't even have powers without the serum, so I wouldn't be surprised if Zoom's spirit has been possessing or influencing an ordinary human. Could make for some interesting Gollum/Smeagol dynamics.

Yeah absolutely like the sound of that

A Zoom return is the phrase no-one wants to hear after living with COVID for the past year. Maybe they won't bring him back anytime soon. Or if they do, will someone make a COVID joke about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"