ABC's Joel Siegel

BigMac said:
So, your arguement is I'm not fanboy enough to see it has heart? My action figures on my shelf say otherwise. :)

that is not what i said

all i said was that the heart isn't in the movie it is in the franchise, and this movie is the pay off movie of a trilogy and the reason X2 was so good, was because that movie is the heart of the franchise...

X1-sets everything up

X2-Is the heart of the story where everything happens and the characters get more developed

X3-pays off everything that has happened up until then coming to close some of the prevelent themes and story from the first two (Phenoix, Rouge, Xavier and Magneto)

that is basically what i said, i never said anything about your fanboyship

L0ngsh0t said:
that is not what i said

all i said was that the heart isn't in the movie it is in the franchise, and this movie is the pay off movie of a trilogy and the reason X2 was so good, was because that movie is the heart of the franchise...

X1-sets everything up

X2-Is the heart of the story where everything happens and the characters get more developed

X3-pays off everything that has happened up until then coming to close some of the prevelent themes and story from the first two (Phenoix, Rouge, Xavier and Magneto)

that is basically what i said, i never said anything about your fanboyship

Good that you did not challenge my honor. :) But again I say, "pay off" is not heart if it has no meaning. Death for the shirt point of death has no meaning. Especially when we know they aren't going to stay dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"