ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 9

odd i didn't think W&G last season felt rushed outside of "i don't want the show to end and it's ending" vibe

I always prefer a long-running show to get an actual farewell season that's acknowledged from start to finish, especially since I've been digging the reboot, but at least this news was given in time for the finale to be written with a real sense of finality.

Of course, all this is irrelevant. With the state of television being what it is, we'll probably have a revival within the next five years.

I enjoyed watching this show for the first 4 seasons, then it just got stupid.. Barely watched its last one, and am not even doing any of the new season..

I enjoyed watching this show for the first 4 seasons, then it just got stupid.. Barely watched its last one, and am not even doing any of the new season..

Agreed but I actually really like this new season and it’s changes it’s just too late to save the show.

I haven't seen any of this new season, even as I thought I was going to come back to it. I wish Jennifer Morrison had stayed on, as I would have tuned in then for sure!

Too bad they can't reboot this to right before Swan became the Dark One. They choked on that rather than deliver what was shown in the teaser. Perhaps they could, and have everything that happened after be a dream that Emma was having while Dark Swan was leading a rampage of terror!

Personally I could care less about the show I disliked what they did with Peter Pan and only watched the Frozen season because my daughters loved that movie and wanted to see it. Other than that I could care less about it.

I haven't seen any of this new season, even as I thought I was going to come back to it. I wish Jennifer Morrison had stayed on, as I would have tuned in then for sure!

Too bad they can't reboot this to right before Swan became the Dark One. They choked on that rather than deliver what was shown in the teaser. Perhaps they could, and have everything that happened after be a dream that Emma was having while Dark Swan was leading a rampage of terror!

Wishful thinking, but they've already thrown the towel in.

Once Upon a Time original cast member returning in final season
Jared Gilmore, who briefly appeared in the rebooted seventh season’s premiere, is slated to return in episode 20 as young Henry Mills, executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis told press following a screening of Friday’s midseason return.

“We’re very excited to have Jared back,” Horowitz says. “He is, in a lot of ways, the heart and soul of this show. He grew up literally on the show, so it’s really wonderful to see him back.”

The hour, which centers around Regina (Lana Parrilla) and Henry, flashes back to the time before Henry left Storybrooke, paving the way for Gilmore to once again take up the mantle of young Henry, who has been portrayed as an adult by Andrew J. West this season. “At the opening of the year, when we saw him get on the motorcycle, it was like a different Jared,” Kitsis notes. “We’re going to show an episode with him before that in Storybrooke with Regina.”

“We think it’s a really sweet, emotional mother-son story, ” Horowitz adds.

Not a fan of that Naveen casting.

Will definitely miss Lana Parilla & her cleavage.:csad: Adelaide Kane has really grown on me to, will definitely miss seeing them both on my tv each week.

well of course they have to end it with everyone living happily ever after

Lana Parrilla directorial debut tonight.

tfw they kill off Henry's hot serial killer boyfriend

tumblr_oo1te4wOHq1vdfksno1_500.gif

Two things:

1. That phone call scene last week was beautiful.

2. The two-part finale begins tonight. :up:

Really? Ariel shows up with a plastic looking trident that just gets turned into a tiny play trident? Why do they hate my Little Mermaid!

Is this going to be a run of their greatest hits via guest stars popping up for one off scenes helping each get to the next location?

These two Henrys lead very different lives, he shouldnt be able to be an author.

Last edited:
Tonight's the night, folks.

This was certainly a very Once Upon a Time finale! I wouldn't expect anything better. It did leave me with like an ounce of sadness, I've come and gone from this show since S5.

As usual everyone got their happy ending which is no surprise.

Even though it was very short lived, I thought exploring the Wish!verse would've been a lot more interesting, seeing Wish!Henry was refreshing, I'm glad that he still found a mother in the end, he may have had some differences from her Henry but she was able to save him from perpetual darkness.

Glad Rumple died, he was played out after S2, having Wish!Rumple as the final big bad was sleep inducing so I dont even know how they defeated him. All I saw was Rumple take his heart out and Wish!Rumple turn to dust.

I was surprised the Charmings didnt play a larger role. Seeing all of them in the end was very sweet though if you are going to give Emma an obvious fake ass baby...just leave it with a sitter. We dont need to be distracted by it.

This really became Regina's story after Emma left which I didnt mind since she was one of the best characters on the show and the Good Queen title was corny as hell but so fitting for this show. Good for her. But she should stick to the darker colors regardless of her newfound, 5th redemption, title.

Bye Once Upon A Time! You won't be missed, you had great potential that was wasted after S2 which will forever make me sad but I'm ready for WB to bring me Fables now.

So this was the finale episode of a show i was a big fan for 6 seasons.
Well it was okay overall.
Rumplestilskin dying was a thing that should have happened long ago.
Belle deserved far better than this guy and its a crime what they have done with the character in favor of Rumplestilskin.

What also is a crime is the whole "good queen" Regina crap.
Absolutly disgusting how this show has turned into a show that blows sugar in one of the most apolgetic and awful characters.
The woman held a grudge against a 10 year old who was tricked into telling a secret and started to kill whole villages, took out hearts and raped.
Her redemption pretty much was: "Everybody did wrong except me"

It was pretty clear early on that the producers loved the character and did everything in their power to make sure that all the characters bow to her.
You had them play the Emma and Regina are friends card despite regina doin g nothing but belittle and insult Emma.
They had Emma bend backwards for the woman who is the reason her life was as awful as it is.

Eh, i dont want to talk too much about this all...the show is over and there is nothing to gain by talking about spilt milk.
The show was good, the characters were enjoyable...its just that it wasted a lot of opportunitys and chances to become better than it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"