Absolute Editions

I don't think they would do that even if that old man was Stan Lee himself.

Yes. Yes I do think you care. Maybe you care too much. It's your biggest failing. :(

I care about the good stuff, and that's never a bad thing. It's why I'm better than pretty much everyone else.

As long as you keep believing that, you wont need to take the antidepressants the doctor gave you.

I b****-slapped my doctor, because I'm better than him.

Yeah, afterward, the doctor was like, "what have I been doing with my life!?" and went on to become scientist. You might know him as Albert Einstein.

Wow. So, besides the overly increased sense of self worth, you've also gained a bit of schizophrenia as well.

I can see how you might think that. Crazy and awesome are very similar in some ways. I'd believe you if it weren't for the fact that we all know Einstein was never a Therapist. The only other job he had before becoming the greatest scientist of the 20th century was that of a Pimp. I'm sorry to say this, but it was just a delusion. You are not awesome. You just think you are, in this world that you've created in your mind. Please, for the sake of the children, take the f**kin pills.

...You actually think Einstein was never a psychiatrist? You need these pills more than I do.

No, he wasn't. But, he did participate in a couple of coke orgies with Fraud.

The Leaguer said:
...You actually think Einstein was never a psychiatrist? You need these pills more than I do.
...and you think a psychiartist is a therapist? Nope.

Green Lantern said:
...and you think a psychiartist is a therapist? Nope.
I've never actually heard of a "psychiartist," but a psychiatrist would be the medically-licensed doctor handing out the pills, dumbs***.

While the therapist is the guy that isn't licenced to hand out the pills but does anyway, for a reduced fee. They are also known to operate Meth Labs on occasion.

Einstein was a man of upmost moral standards, everyone knows this.

And when he was drunk, he was too busy beating his wife and solving the physics to operate a drug ring.

Which just proves my point. He was never a therapist. And he beat his wife because of the flash backs to his days as Berlin's greatest Pimp. Hitler was once one one of his most Prized He-B***hes.

The Leaguer said:
I've never actually heard of a "psychiartist," but a psychiatrist would be the medically-licensed doctor handing out the pills, dumbs***.
Yes, but you claimed that Einstien was a psychiatrist when Anubis said he was never a therapist. They are different things.

PS: You are an idiot and egotist if you claim never to have made a typo. :whatever:

Anubis said:
Which just proves my point. He was never a therapist. And he beat his wife because of the flash backs to his days as Berlin's greatest Pimp. Hitler was once one one of his most Prized He-B***hes.
No, he beat his wife because me b****-slapping him made him want to slap a b****, and the rest was history.

Green Lantern said:
Yes, but you claimed that Einstien was a psychiatrist when Anubis said he was never a therapist. They are different things.

PS: You are an idiot and egotist if you claim never to have made a typo. :whatever:
Stop trying to cover for yourself. You got rocked, now get back in line. And it doesn't matter if I've never made a typo, it's still funny when you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"