Ace Ventura 3

They already did that.

MV5BY2MwOWFjOGQtYzQ0Yi00NWJjLThkZmQtNWU1NmJjYmY2MTI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

After how bad Coming 2 America was, I’m going to stay far away from this.

Personally would rather see a Mask sequel

100x this. So much potential. Carrey is still very much in shape physically, and with the makeup it’ll be like no time has passed once he’s transformed.

$20 says they go with a “lost son/daughter” angle

He did sleep with the virgin Wachati Princess. Though, I doubt they’ll even attempt to touch Ace going back to Africa.

I love Jim Carrey....but please, no.

Would rather a Mask sequel than this.

I think it's going to be pretty tame like most sequels of aged movies(Crocodile dundee 2) and most recently "Coming 2 America" which I thought lost its edginess

Ehhh...no thanks

This is probably going to suck as much as Dumb & Dumber To

I’m sure they’ll ignore it just like they ignored the Dumb and Dumber prequel for the second one

Personally would rather see a Mask sequel

A Mask sequel also already exists... Son of the Mask (But I wouldn't recommend watching it)

I cringe at the thought of another Ace Ventura movie. I loved the second one when I was a kid but none of that has aged well.

It was iffy back in 1995 lol

Just give us a full In Living Color revival with the OGs and I’ll be happy.
I would love that!

I remember years back Fox was going to reboot ILC but negotiations with the Wayans’ went south

And if it does come back and it maintains the same comedic style & quality of the original, I can already imagine all the uproar on Twitter by “offended” individuals

The most memorable scene from Ace Ventura 2 was the rhino birth. That still cracks me up.
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think the rhino birth scene is not only the funniest moment in either Ace Ventura movie but one of the funniest in his whole career.

That being said I don’t want to see a third one based on how Dumb and Dumber To turned out.

It’s 2021 and I still want my damn money back for Dumb & Dumber To.

In my mind he has yet to top Liar Liar though. That’s always going to be my favorite.

“SIMMONS IS OLD!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"