Action Sequence of the Year: 2019

Ah man this is tough cause there’s some great ones I love that also aren’t on the list.

I voted for the Final Battle in Endgame even though I really did love the Knife Store Fight and Sofia and John with dogs against the assassins in John Wick 3. All three are really exceptional action sequences IMO, but the range of emotions I was going through in Endgame is something I don't think we ever be topped honestly.

Gonna have to go with the Knife store fight from John Wick 3. as awesome as the endgame final fight was, the knife fight was just so impressive on every level. Intense doesnt even begin to describe it.

Gotta give it to the final battle in Endgame, especially Cap wielding Mjolnir against Thanos.

There was some fun, ridiculous stuff in Hobbs and Shaw and some solid stuff in Far From Home. Haven't seen JW3, maybe one day.

However, the Endgame final battle was immensely satisfying, and felt like something we had been waiting a decade to see. Cap lifting Mjolnir will probably become an iconic moment in cinema, it already is as far as cbms go. I saw the film 3 times and every time the audience cheered at that moment.

While Endgame itself gets a bit convoluted in the middle the final battle totally delivers.

So Endgame gets my vote.

Avengers: Endgame and nothing else even comes close.

Sorry I've been out of it, another victory for The Avengers! :D

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"