Action sequences you want to see.

wattabrownsound

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi. What kind of action sequences do you want to see in the next Superman movie?

superman and brainiac fighting in space, then superman drives him into the sun. (not destroying all of brainiac of course)

Just more of it..

hmmm thats a good one. First i would love to see some great shots were all of superman powers get displayed. Then like the other i want to see some epic fights from superman and his villain. Some on the ground, some in the air, and some in outer space.

Superman fighting a strong enemy.

I don't know if it technically constitutes as an action sequence, but seeing Krypton actually being destroyed would be cool to see. It's actiony.

Otherwise, I like the idea of Superman taking on several jet fighters. And before anyone says it would be too much like Iron Man, Superman was taking on Zeroes in WWII long before Tony Stark hit the scene.

i want to see a car chase sequence like in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies.

I want to see Superman and the villain square off in a major city. When they fight, cars are used as clubs, semi's as bats.
When one punches the other, they fly through buildings like they're made of tissue paper.
I want to see windows shatter from the blows the two create from the force of the punches.
I want to see quarter mile wide craters in the ground created from the impacts of their bodies.
I want to see Superman use his heat vision at full blast. He unleashes such power while doing it, that his eyes glow bright red and smoke from the power.

Last edited:
I like the idea of a superfight in space. :up:

I'd save the fight scene in front of the Daily Planet for when Superman is fighting Doomsday. I'd have other big fights at places that can only be found in Superman's world like at the Fortress of Solitude or at Stryker's Island.

well, we all pretty much have the same sorta ideas on what we wanna see.

I like Superman fighting an Ape. Like in Flincher's cartoon of Superman were that one episode he fought an Ape attacking people at the circus cause it got let out. That be epicly cool.

i just want to see superman in a massive fight with a super villain using all of his powers. simple as that.

Ever since the ''death of'' issue, i've always wanted to see supes get in such a fight that his suit is ripped up and his cape hangs in tatters...
Same goes for the villain. whatever he wears ( suit, armor, cyborg shell) would also be severely damaged.

You could show Supes before the fight performing routine saves. Things like saving people from fires, stopping robberies, and getting shot, without getting so much as a scratch on the suit...that way it would really show just how powerful and dangerous the villain is later on and what it would take to damage superman's suit.

Last edited:
perhaps superman's suit gets a little bit more shredded in the final fight for the first two movies foreshadowing his fight with doomsday and then if superman fights doomsday in the third movie his suit gets shredded to the extreme.

No just...no.

Someone in denial. :hehe: :hehe:

But seriously, I would like to see a big fight between Supes & Brainiac or Parasite or whatever tough villian we will see next that isn't named "Luthor". Remeber the scene when Supes fly through Daily Planet walls? Well, I want to see Supes holding a powerful villian in his hands with that scene. :cool::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"