Activision and High Moon announcing Deadpool project at SDCC

OH MAN!! this game is gonna be insane. definitely buying this.

Soooooo...no Hit Monkey?

1198531_o.gif

It's an actual Deadpool game. It's got Nolan North voicing it. The trailer looked cool. I'm sold.

Will wait for a game play video in a couple of months to decide.

These bosses are a must

Taskmaster
Dr.Bong
Hit Monkey
T-ray

with cameos from

Bob agent of Hydra
Blind Al
Siryn
Uncanny X-force
Weasel

Alternate Costumes
X-force
X-men
Marvel Girl
Ultimate
Pirate

Deadpool was so much better when he was that niche character that like only 10 people knew about.

Now that he has 7 on goings I find it incredibly difficult to give a **** about him. He's the Wolverine of this day and age basically.

Which means in the next generation of comics he'll be on 4 Avengers teams.

I think it would be awesome if we fought another famous characters too at some point, like Daredevil and Punisher.

I would absolutely love it if they got Joe Kelly to write DP.

He managed to write Pool with some real depth while still being incredibly funny.

LOL, I like how Hit Monkey was just something to just through us off the scent. Very clever. Deadpool has potential. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Looks like they trolled us...UNLESS Hit Monkey is going to be in this game as a boss.

But anyway... THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING! I'M SO HYPED! This instantly jumped to the top of my most anticipated games list. Easily my most anticipated game of next year & my 3rd over-all after Assassin's Creed 3 & Halo 4.

Deadpool was so much better when he was that niche character that like only 10 people knew about.

Now that he has 7 on goings I find it incredibly difficult to give a **** about him. He's the Wolverine of this day and age basically.

Which means in the next generation of comics he'll be on 4 Avengers teams.
You realize that right now Deadpool has one ongoing and appears in Uncanny X-force, right?He was over exposed a few years ago, but that's hardly the case anymore.Also at most he had 4 ongoings and that was barely for a year.

The official site is quite fun. Chimichanga and duct tape are present.
They're showing knowledge of this character. I'm expecting the best from High Moon.

I'm not pre-ordering until I see gameplay, because for all I know, it might end up just being a handful of stupid, ridiculous scenarios strung together for cheap laughs and nothing more.

Or it could it be a triumph of comedy and gameplay tied together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"