Activision and High Moon announcing Deadpool project at SDCC

I'm not pre-ordering until I see gameplay, because for all I know, it might end up just being a handful of stupid, ridiculous scenarios strung together for cheap laughs and nothing more.

That's totally enough for me. Damn u Deadpool!

Not only is this the coolest possible Marvel release, but I actually accidentally predicted this 3 days ago. I was telling my friend that Marvel had a mystery game scheduled, through Activision and High Moon studios and he was like "Laaaaame, Activision blows!" and I said "I dunno, with High Moon studios, you never know. It's less likely to be MUA 3 and more likely to be like a kick ass Deadpool game or something totally out there"

I am SO pumped for this game. It looks like a dream come true. Anyone else paused the video at 0:13 seconds to read Deadpool's 'list' :p

Not only is this the coolest possible Marvel release, but I actually accidentally predicted this 3 days ago. I was telling my friend that Marvel had a mystery game scheduled, through Activision and High Moon studios and he was like "Laaaaame, Activision blows!" and I said "I dunno, with High Moon studios, you never know. It's less likely to be MUA 3 and more likely to be like a kick ass Deadpool game or something totally out there"

I am SO pumped for this game. It looks like a dream come true. Anyone else paused the video at 0:13 seconds to read Deadpool's 'list' :p

haha man i knew you'd be pumped. it does look awesome indeed.

Trailer was pretty damn awesome. I hope the game is a mix of 3rd person shooter and hacn n slash. :D

Yeah Pat, I remember us talking about a sweet Deadpool game back after the Wolverine came out

I'm not pre-ordering until I see gameplay, because for all I know, it might end up just being a handful of stupid, ridiculous scenarios strung together for cheap laughs and nothing more.

Or it could it be a triumph of comedy and gameplay tied together.

You guys hear that? This game will probably lack gameplay. :doh:

I freaked out when I saw this! I'm so freaking pumped for this!

What exactly do you think Deadpool is :huh:

You guys hear that? This game will probably lack gameplay. :doh:

What...?

What exactly do you think Deadpool is :huh:

No, I meant, no story or coherency. Just throwing you from comedic situation to comedic situation to cash-in on Deadpool's comedy relief without actually explaining what's going on. I doubt that's the case, but you never truly know.

High Moon are a good studio, especially when it comes to being faithful to a franchise

I sort of have the same worries as socool, comedic games rarely work. But hey Deadpool can make it work!

Comedic games don't work? Worked fine for games like Borderlands, Conkers Bad Fur Day, all the arcade comedy games, the Simpsons game... Most games that have tried it that I've played, I've enjoyed. Only one I didn't was Duke Nukem and that wasn't because it had comedy... that was because it WASN'T funny and it sucked as a game.

This looks and sounds great. Can't wait.

**** YEAH, DEADPOOL
I was intrigued in playing as that baboon, but this is a million times better

Oh god, I HATE Deadpool as a character so I cant say Im interested in a game starring him. Hope it at least has a decent story. I spied Psylocke in there

XltRj.jpg

Wonder if this means X-force will be featured

That would be awesome. Its really been Wades only connection with her so I would think theres a good chance in that. Im thinking Daken might be a boss since it seems like Hit monkeys in the game and were getting Ways multiple boxes. They have had a bit of history and I dont think hes been used in games yet. Def seems they are going more with Ways current Deadpool with a bit more edge. Bullseye would be a solid addition.

Really hope we get killer cut scenes like the ones in The Wolverine game.

Last edited:
Best game of 2013. I'm giving it that title now because damned if I care about any other games now!

I so hope they announce co-op for this.

Holy **** that was unexpected! Looks awesome!

I am however a little bit worried about the graphics, looked very bad at some parts. Though, I do realise that it's early yet

I hope it's early footage. I'm not too impressed by the outfit and design. He looked more impressive in MUA2.

Oh god, I HATE Deadpool as a character so I cant say Im interested in a game starring him. Hope it at least has a decent story. I spied Psylocke in there

XltRj.jpg

Looks like Lucy Lu with swollen lips and implants

I would normally be bang up for co-op but at this point I am so stoked for a pure, awesome Deadpool game that the idea of co-op is purely secondary to me.

That said, a Co-op game with Cable and Deadpool... Hmmmmm

Not into co-op, after Shaolin Monks and Resident Evil 5 I'd rather play solo all the way

Much as I like his boxes and 4th wall breaking, I hope it's not too centric in this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"