Activision & Nickelodean team up for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles videogame

This is supposedly coming out for PS3 tomorrow and 360 on Wednesday, but only according to Gamestop and other less-than-credible sources while all the trailers have just said "This Summer". But a few other sites list it as part of Xbox's Summer Arcade which starts in August. I hope it comes out tomorrow. I could use some co-op Turtles action.

Sick.

I read that all the voice actors from the show are gonna be in this, super awesome.

This is supposedly coming out for PS3 tomorrow and 360 on Wednesday, but only according to Gamestop and other less-than-credible sources while all the trailers have just said "This Summer". But a few other sites list it as part of Xbox's Summer Arcade which starts in August. I hope it comes out tomorrow. I could use some co-op Turtles action.

Comes out end of July as part of Xbox's Summer of Arcade, one is to assume it'll come to the ps3 at the same time

in addition to Out of the Shadows, a new TMNT game based on the current animated series is coming out as well

Activision has announced a four-player co-op, side-scrolling brawler based on Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV show. Developed by Magic Pockets and titled simply Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the game is coming to Xbox 360, Wii, and 3DS "later this year."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07...show-revealed?abthid=51e9bf7cfab66b165e000032

looks fun based on the teaser trailer. has an old school arcade feel to it. just sucks that it's not coming out on the PS3 :down

The more Turtles the better

Last edited:
This game looks tight, is still think the turtles looked better instead of the design that the creators went with.

Does anybody know when this game is coming out, and what gaming counsel it will be on.

Does anybody know when this game is coming out, and what gaming counsel it will be on.

I believe its going to be on all the major platforms and its coming out at the end of August(i think?)

Info on the different styles each the turtle's fighting moves represent and how this is connected to the current Animated series but is still something new at the same time.

Previews

Lead Designer Chris Frechette on TMNT: Out of the Shadows

Jose finds out why the new game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will appeal to all Turtles fans with lead designer Chris Frechette.
source:EPD.TV/ROTR

Nice I hope some one from wb and Rocksteady checks this out for idea's for co-up (be it four or you can just do duo's, but with 4 it's do able as shown here) sections.

cause I like the set up moves just like I wanted it to be like in the Arkham 3 and origins before when they first mentioned mp and having them doing spring board moves or rolling off your buddy's back to do jump kick move or slam on your opponents, in the game and they did this all without any one else interfering with your combos too. you combo score doesn't go down. and if you still don't want to do that co-op, it should be optional . Solo if that's your style. So much can be done with this . Anyways this is awesome.

Last edited:
Looks awesome and love that this game had an arcade mode as well as the normal campaign

Nice. Looks like its the same gameplay demo posted above tho.

Oh we know . He was just saying it's the same video but at least we see that there is a bit more and we can finish what else is left. ether alot of us will be picking this up. Thanks TFA.

Not available on Steam, what a let down :(
It looks like a good fun Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game

I'm glad the Turtles look nothing like they did in the comics. I seriously hated their ugly design then and I hate it now. These designs look to be a cross between the current show ddesign and their live action versions. Which is great, iIMHO.

I've seen nothing but good videos on this game. I could care less about their track record if this turns out good. So many ways to play even after story.. And honestly.. Who were High Moon Studio's before War For/Fall of Cybertron?

I'm glad the Turtles look nothing like they did in the comics. I seriously hated their ugly design then and I hate it now.
Kevin Eastman wasn't the only one to draw the Turtles in comics, some artists gave them more detailed designs

I'm glad the Turtles look nothing like they did in the comics. I seriously hated their ugly design then and I hate it now. These designs look to be a cross between the current show ddesign and their live action versions. Which is great, iIMHO.

I've seen nothing but good videos on this game. I could care less about their track record if this turns out good. So many ways to play even after story.. And honestly.. Who were High Moon Studio's before War For/Fall of Cybertron?

What did they look like? Im pretty much only familiar with the Turtles from the live action movies, the games and now the new tv show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"