Actors Who Inexplicably Disappeared

Yeag, Bana's good. Basically a more talented Matthew Fox. But he lacks something.
Charisma. You can be a good actor but if people don't like you, good luck doing anything other than indie flicks or theatre.

I actually miss Eric Bana. He was alright in Hulk and Star Trek and I liked him in Black Hawk Down, Troy, and Munich. It would be cool to see him get a career boost from someone like Nolan or Tarantino, or even a role in the MCU.

Another actor who seems to have fallen off the face of the earth is Adrien Brody. Last thing I remember seeing him in was The Grand Budapest Hotel and even then it was only an ensemble role. The last time I remember him being in a lead role was Predators, and that was almost a decade ago.

He's about to be Arthur Miller in that Marilyn Monroe biopic.

Mickey Rourke is another one as well as Eric Roberts

They should have just cast Norman Reedus as John Connor. He looks the way Eddie Furlong might have looked if he hadn’t gotten hooked on drugs and instead fought his way through an apocalypse.

Reedus looks like he's on a 100 day bender. If that's the look they're going for, they might as well just use Furlong. He's a better actor anyways.

Reedus looks like he's on a 100 day bender. If that's the look they're going for, they might as well just use Furlong. He's a better actor anyways.

Reedus is kinda one-note but aside from T2, what are some other great performances that Furlong has turned in? Pecker? Five minutes in The Green Hornet?

Yea, what exactly is there apart from a role decades ago to say how good of an actor Furlong is?

Reedus does have what was mentioned earlier... He has a definite on camera charisma. Furlong NEVER resonated with audiences. Ask most what's the part of T2 they like the least... Furlong as John usually comes up.

Reedus is kinda one-note but aside from T2, what are some other great performances that Furlong has turned in? Pecker? Five minutes in The Green Hornet?
I thought he was fantastic in American History X for example. Furlong might not have a ton of amazing roles but Reedus is absolute garbage and I say that as someone who used to be a big fan of his on TWD. :funny:

I thought he was fantastic in American History X for example. Furlong might not have a ton of amazing roles but Reedus is absolute garbage and I say that as someone who used to be a big fan of his on TWD. :funny:

Right, yeah I forgot about American History X. Good call on that one. But I disagree that Reedus is garbage. I can't watch Walking Dead anymore though. I can't believe anyone still does. It's so terrible.

@Asr @RockSP

Thank you for the follow up..really appreciate it.
Sorry i havent got time to reply before...

I see, so that explains why she dissappeared this past few years.
I hope i can see her again in big project in the future. She is so extremely beautiful though she is no longer young.

Mickey Rourke is another one as well as Eric Roberts
Roberts pops up from time to time, so he's never disappeared. He was Maroni in The Dark Knight and even had a surprisingly chilling guest appearance on Danny Phantom as Dark Danny.

As for Mickey Rourke, the main reason his comeback died quickly was that he was the first actor to publicly bad-mouth Marvel Studios. He complained that his character in Iron Man 2 was allegedly originally supposed to be written as more of a sympathetic villain and then it got changed (although there's really no evidence of this other than his claim), and vowed never to work with Marvel Studios again. Big mistake on his part.

Last edited:
Camilla Belle is one that hasn't done anything high profile in a while. But her disappearance is probably due to Taylor Swift **** shaming her in a song.

If everyone who Taylor Swift *****ed about in a song disappeared afterward, she'd be like Thanos.

I think Camilla Belle disappeared because she’s not a very good actress.

I wonder why Ryan Kwanten never blew up post True Blood.

Yeah I always liked Kwanten on True Blood and he was funny in Knights of Badassdom. I feel like no one’s career really took off after True Blood ended other than Skarsgard’s and Denis O’Hare’s. Not sure why. Lots of talented actors on that show even if the last few seasons were borderline unwatchable.

Yeah I always liked Kwanten on True Blood and he was funny in Knights of Badassdom. I feel like no one’s career really took off after True Blood ended other than Skarsgard’s and Denis O’Hare’s. Not sure why. Lots of talented actors on that show even if the last few seasons were borderline unwatchable.

Carrie Preston is doing well too. She has that TNT show Claws with Niecy Nash.

But what you’re saying is ultimately true. Joe Magnaniello’s career is kinda meh now too. He got screwed once the DCEU tanked.

Joe Magnaniello’s career is kinda meh now too. He got screwed once the DCEU tanked.
I loved that post-credit scene in Justice League (one of the few scenes I did like). One of my biggest regrets coming out of that fiasco is that it seems we won't get to see him as Deathstroke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"