Adopt A Newbie Program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Fat Man
I'm new, and I'm Godzilla2000's adopted newbie. Don't reject me!
Well I 'm not going to adopt you but I can tell you right now, shorten your damn SIG!!!

Originally posted by GunBlade
i want someone to adopt me!:D

Ah hell, why not. If you're up for adoption, I'll adopt ya. If not, well, I'm stupid then. I'll be the daddy. truth, you can be the mommy.

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Please consider adopting a newbie. My hope is to avoid newbies growing up into full blown trolls like THE8th, Concrete, Mindworm, spiderfreddie, The Batman, etc. I hope you consider doing this. You might be spending most of your time with mutiple PM's sent by your Newbie you've adopted but the results of neglect might be more devastating than your time being taken away from posting here at the Community forums. Thhink about it will you?

I despise and admire you all at once...
-_-;

tiffany!:D yay!
K Tiffany... We are gonna have some fun... Just remember to wash your hands before you eat and brush your teeth before bedtime and everything will go smoothly. :D :)

Originally posted by The Prisoner
Well I 'm not going to adopt you but I can tell you right now, shorten your damn SIG!!!
lol :D

Originally posted by truthteller
What that Tiff? :confused:

Did you get that Truth? I think she wants her daddy. Move over, mommy.

Mixairian is up for adoption Oldbies. Any takers? He's still pretty new compared to some of us.

Mixairian is up for adoption Oldbies. Any takers? He's still pretty new compared to some of us.

I'm still waiting for the answer to my electrocution question

Originally posted by Captain America
No...she wants CounterfeitSoul! I know that becouse only true parents know what they want!:rolleyes: ;) :D

I'll take Mix under my wing, along with GubBlade (shared with Truth) But Mixarian is all mine!!! :mad: :D

Originally posted by Stormcrow
I'm still waiting for the answer to my electrocution question

You just try to electrocute me and watch what happens. I got me some sharp teeth for a reason.

::plots vengeance on Godzilla2000 for something or other.::

Originally posted by The Prisoner

He's my Newbie! You can't have him!

Originally posted by Captain America
mommy! daddy! *runs and hugs truth and cap*:D

Originally posted by Mixairian
You just try to electrocute me and watch what happens. I got me some sharp teeth for a reason.

::plots vengeance on Godzilla2000 for something or other.::

and i have a cattle prod with a long reach for a reason

mommy! daddy! *runs and hugs truth and cap*:D

*smiles looking at the top of her head, and hugs back* Cute little kids...:D

Captain America - Mixairian is yours. Teach him well.

Stirmcrow - No you cannot electrocute your Newbie. But you can electrocute Oldbies and Newbies who pick on your Newbie.

So what should I do with my newbie?

Alright. Mixarian, meet me in a new thread, or a PM. Your choice. Now I will teach you the ways of the Hype, and how to life rocks with your mind while you do a one hand handstand. ;)

Originally posted by Stormcrow
and i have a cattle prod with a long reach for a reason

That is where the filed nails come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"