Adopt A Newbie Program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Fuzz - I used to be crouchinggoblinhiddenspiderman. So yes I am technically an Oldbie.

Here's a Fresh Newbie for you to Vouch for: Black Jack Davy

Oh, I didn't know, sorry.

Hey... I'm a newbie. Anyone feel like putting up with me?

Originally posted by Terana
Hey... I'm a newbie. Anyone feel like putting up with me for a while?

I could take you in, the newbier the better!

darth_coolius - You are not a Newbie. You are one who is in what I like to call the Puberty stage where you mature from Newbie to Oldbie.

darth_coolius - You are not a Newbie. You are one who is in what I like to call the Puberty stage where you mature from Newbie to Oldbie.

but i'm so confused. i need guidance...

Originally posted by Terana
Really? Thanks. :cool:

Chamber's only a little kid, he wouldn't know what to do with a newbie. He's going to forget to feed you. Your better off with me.

Originally posted by darth_coolius
Chamber's only a little kid, he wouldn't know what to do with a newbie. He's going to forget to feed you. Your better off with me.
LOL!:p

Originally posted by Stormcrow
i'll adopt you but you'll have to talk your way past her 300 post count rule

I dunno, what are you known for around here? I can't just let anyone adopt me... You might molest me or something, not that that's a bad thing...

I dunno, what are you known for around here? I can't just let anyone adopt me... You might molest me or something, not that that's a bad thing...

i'm just evil

Screw off, I've been here longer than you, and you JUST said you wanna be a newbie!

Originally posted by Chamber
Screw off, I've been here longer than you, and you JUST said you wanna be a newbie!
Hey hey! No fighting!:p

Stormcrow - Alright. Alright. If you have exhausted every resource in finding a Newbie you can adopt Darth Coolius. But don't hold me responsible for anything he says or does.

Originally posted by Chamber

I can be either. YOu know adolescents, oen day they're the most responsible person you'd ever know, then the next they're filling up bags with dog crap and setting them on fire on people's door steps. See, I'm at that tender age, but I'm leaning more towards being responsible.

Stormcrow - Alright. Alight. If you have exhausted every resource in finding a Newbie you can adopt Darth Coolius. But don't hold me responsible for anything he says or does.

please it aint like i looked and i wouldn't do that. His idiocy is his own fault.

but i'm so confused. i need guidance...

I can be a shrink and mentor, even though I don't know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"