Adopt A Newbie Program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Mixairian is up for adoption Oldbies. Any takers? He's still pretty new compared to some of us.

No, remember, we're supposed to send them out on an iceberg.

Captain America - Mixairian is yours. Teach him well.

Stirmcrow - No you cannot electrocute your Newbie. But you can electrocute Oldbies and Newbies who pick on your Newbie.

But but what if my newbie is an idiot and is basically asking for it(by being an idiot)

kritic - That depends on who your Newbie is. They have to be a legit Newbie too. They must have no more than 300 posts or less.

Hollow Wood Director - You have to find yourself a Newbie and have them declare in this thread they are your Newbie.

****. Fuzz, you cannot be my newbie. Damnit. Somone go fetch me one

kritic - That depends on who your Newbie is. They have to be a legit Newbie too. They must have no more than 300 posts or less.

Hollow Wood Director - You have to find yourself a Newbie and have them declare in this thread they are your Newbie.

That would mean that newbies can have newbies, that's what's wrong w/ the world.

Stormcrow - If it warrants punishment (Like of he starts acting like Concrete, THe8th, etc.) then yes you can electrocute him/her. You just have to find one and have them declare they are your Newbie.

You know, I think I'm going to need Red Marvel's assistance keeping track of all the Newbies and their Oldbie Guardians.

Damn elitists... Could you use a less offending word? Like rookie, or worthless or something along those lines... Newbie is so offensive...

Stormcrow - If it warrants punishment (Like of he starts acting like Concrete, THe8th, etc.) then yes you can electrocute him/her. You just have to find one and have them declare they are your Newbie.

You know, I think I'm going to need Red Marvel's assistance keeping track of all the Newbies and their Oldbie Guardians.

ya but all the good newbies are gone (yes i know it's an oxymoron but still)

Originally posted by Mixairian
Damn elitists... Could you use a less offending word? Like rookie, or worthless or something along those lines... Newbie is so offensive...

Yes, please call me worthless. I prefer "good for nothing".

worthless is less offensive than newbie?

Now Mixairian. We cannot have you talk like that. Being a Newbie is not a shameful thing. We Oldbies were all Newbies once.

Originally posted by TheAlmightyFuzz
Yes, please call me worthless. I prefer "good for nothing".

See I have support on this one.

Originally posted by Stormcrow
worthless is less offensive than newbie?

You do not know how much I despise the word. I hear it enough on BNet while winning.. Calm blue ocean....

Now Mixairian. We cannot have you talk like that. Being a Newbie is not a shameful thing. We Oldbies were all Newbies once.

You consider yourself an oldbie?!?!?

You do not know how much I despise the word. I hear it enough on BNet while winning.. Calm blue ocean....

i never got called a newbie a b.net

Originally posted by Stormcrow
i never got called a newbie a b.net

Apparently you don't play WC3 that much, I made a rant on another board about how if you lose your a newbie, if you win your a hacking newbie. It was quite amusing if you don't mind rants.

Fuzz - I used to be crouchinggoblinhiddenspiderman. So yes I am technically an Oldbie.

Here's a Fresh Newbie for you to Vouch for: Black Jack Davy

Apparently you don't play WC3 that much, I made a rant on another board about how if you lose your a newbie, if you win your a hacking newbie. It was quite amusing if you don't mind rants.

LOL

ya i've war3 a couple times but i haven't really played alot of b.net since Starcraft with the exception of D2 and LOD(which i don't count cause it's not competitive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"