Life after the big 3 & Avengers (next movies)

chiefchirpa

Haaa-rooooooo
Reaction score
So do you want to be more sequels & Avengers 2? Or you like to see some varieties like Namor or Black Panther?

I like to see varieties and more slots to 3 Marvel movies per year. Maybe outsource some of the more obscure characters to other studios under close supervision.

Namor, Black Panther…

How 'bout all the movies relate to the Civil War saga and leading up to Civil War movie or is that to early?

They should do miniseries about the Wolverine Civil War arc. On HBO, so that you can have all the gore. That would be cool.

at this point I care more about what story they tell rather than what hero they actually use. And Id rather see more nontraditional comic stories. No more Hero gets power, hero hones power, hero beats bad guy movies.

The Iron Fist tournament arc would make for a great nontraditional comic movie.

And with Ryan Reynolds growing fame, passion for the character, and upcoming appearance in Wolverine Deadpool could make for a "safe" action pic. But i think it should be done in the same vain as Die Hard. Balls to the wall action thriller with a funny likeable lead hero.

What cerealkiller1982 said.

They should do miniseries about the Wolverine Civil War arc. On HBO, so that you can have all the gore. That would be cool.

That would be amazing.
Have Marvel TV shows and movies within the same universe

Avengers sequels
Hulk sequels
Spider-Man sequels
Namor
Black Panther

I want to see:

IM3 (after Avengers)
Avengers 2 & 3 (if possible; would RDJ be willing to play Stark in six films?)
Black Panther
Namor
Dr. Strange
Cap America 2 & 3 (I think the Cap should get a trilogy)
Hulk 3 (should be made regardless of how well TIH did imo)
Black Widow
Spider-man 4 (or maybe a reboot with new actor & cast)

I'd like an IM3 and a Hulk 2 as well... I'd leave Cap in Avengers if the actor wants to return for more... I doubt Norton or RDJ would be back for another ensemble... I don't think Ant-Man needs his own film to tell you the truth... he could potentially carry the Avengers franchise becoming a bigger supporting player with each movie. I want Hawkeye and Black Panther first. Then Cage/Fist/Heroes for Hire. Dr. Strange and Namor but only for the Fantastic Four reboot/Avengers and not a solo. Maybe Black Widow. And of course Avengers 2 and 3 just to spell it out. What they do after that doesn't really matter that much to me.

I'd like a Hulk 2,Iron Man 3,Deadpool,Silver Surfer,Hawkeye(maybe),
Black Panther(I guess),and Deathlok.

http://www.internapse.com/marvel/upcoming/

Ant-Man
Black Panther
Black Widow
Deathlok
Dr. Strange
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Namor
Nick Fury
Hands of Shang-Chi
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man 4

Are all movies that have been announced or are "in development" somewhere.

I thought I read Spider Man 4 was at least announced. Don't know about the others.. Ooh a DeadPool movie would be soo cool. Also would love an Iron Man 3 if the second one does as awesome as the third.

Iron Man 3
Incredible Hulk 2
Deadpool
Silver Surfer
Nick Fury: Agent of Shield
Fantastic Four 3
Iron Fist

The main thing for me would be getting a third solo Iron Man film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"