Age of Ultron Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he's running it by himself?

No Hill and that guy from TWS are in it (the one who was about to get shot by Rumlow). Along with a bunch of agents.

I wonder what the heck Civil War is about. If Vision and SW is on it, I guess the only real heroes fighting each other may be Iron Man and Cap...and even that sounds sketchy seeing that they probably won't really go all out. Baron Zemo fits into the picture, but he and Crossbones are light-weight compared to Messiah-Vision and Scarlet Witch.

Yeah, I also just don't see Civil War as Iron Man and Cap end AOU on good terms. There's no real set-up other than that farm scene and that scene just before Ultron wakes up. Then the climax brought the whole team together and they all end on good terms. So the prospect of CW seems a little odd to me.

I wonder who's going to be funding the activities for Cap's new team?

I mean is Stark just retiring from active duty, but plans on contributing on a financial basis?

Fury, probably. He probably has more offshore accounts than the world has shores.

I have a weird question.

Does Nat know about the wife and kids? I mean what's up with necklace from WS? Mistake?

I understand not everything is relationships, but that was pretty big and there on her neck. Now we find out Clint has had a wife and kids. Did she know what he does? Does she know his partner?

Seems such a weird random character to bring in when you have both Natasha and Mockingbird in this universe.

I am curious though nohow the breakdown on who sides with who was decided. Why does Vision go with Steve? Does Hawkeye go cause of Nat and Shield? Same with SW.

If Thor and Hulk were not conveniently removed who would they side with? Besides War machine who sides with Tony?

I have a weird question.

Does Nat know about the wife and kids? I mean what's up with necklace from WS? Mistake?

I understand not everything is relationships, but that was pretty big and there on her neck. Now we find out Clint has had a wife and kids. Did she know what he does? Does she know his partner?
Oh yeah, Nat is a friend of the family. Clint's kids refer to her as their aunt. And Hawkeye's wife is expecting and they planned on naming the kid after Nat. Big happy family.

I have a weird question.

Seems such a weird random character to bring in when you have both Natasha and Mockingbird in this universe.

I am curious though nohow the breakdown on who sides with who was decided. Why does Vision go with Steve? Does Hawkeye go cause of Nat and Shield? Same with SW.

If Thor and Hulk were not conveniently removed who would they side with? Besides War machine who sides with Tony?

You probably have to have Scarlett about the necklace since the Russo bros it was a personal decision of hers to wear that, not something any writer ever put in. I'm guessing that she didn't really see Banner/BW coming either, because in the same podcast the Russos said something like "their relationship will become clear in Avengers 2" so unless they were going for "they're BFFs and Natasha wears that necklace because of that", things definitely changed lol. I'm waiting to see how I like Bruce/Nat in the movie.

JAQUA99: Thor lost to hulk in the first avengers movie remember? Hulk would tear him apart. And now the hulk will lose to the hulkbuster so draw your conclusions as to who is stronger.

More powerul. More damage output clearly goes to Thor.
Thor didn't lose that fight against Hulk at all, he was fine and was dominating most of it, only losing his advantage because he put himself in foolish situation. But this isn't the place for that discussion.

I have a weird question.

1. I think it was Scarlet's idea to have the arrow-shaped necklace for her character in "Winter Soldier", which would be before she would have ever found out Joss's plans for Hawkeye to be revealed as being a family man.

2. Well the Marvel Cinematic has shown us that they don't have to follow every canon relationship from the comics. Pepper ended up being in a romantic relationship with Happy in the comics but that obviously wasn't the case in the MCU. And Thor and Sif aren't former/current lovers in the MCU like they are in the comics.

3. I think only seeds for Civil War were planted so there weren't any exclusive sides present for the heroes to choose from. The impression that I'm getting is that Tony has retired active duty from the Avengers, leaving Cap the only one in charge of the group.

I wonder what the heck Civil War is about. If Vision and SW is on it, I guess the only real heroes fighting each other may be Iron Man and Cap...and even that sounds sketchy seeing that they probably won't really go all out. Baron Zemo fits into the picture, but he and Crossbones are light-weight compared to Messiah-Vision and Scarlet Witch.

Now that, that was funny haha

The things I want to know most now are do Iron Man and Vision get some good interaction and what, if any, seeds are being sown for Civil War. I'm kinda nervous about the last one lol.

That makes sense about Tony retiring.

Hey, since he was already supposed to be retired and blew all those sweet machines up in IM3. Whats the excuse for having a new suit? Does Pepper know?

I love Clint and Natasha friendship and anything else, but will not lie that I deeply loved the Cap and her scenes in WS. To me that was BW. Does anyone know is that relationship just as strong?

Any mention of Bucky?

Love Darkphoenix taking time to answer questions. Very much. Thanks, friend. Hope the headache goes away soon. But... tumblr page is very revealing... picturewise. Knew his reaction wouldnt be too enthusiastic in general also.
Darkphoenix is female

It's very Whedon to have some character come in and steal the thunder form he title character in the big fight. Anyone remember how Buffy ended with the amulet and spike?

I would have preferred a team effort instead of an all powerful being with no real connection ending it before it began.

You do realize that Thor was holding back against the Hulk when they were brawling on board the hellcarrier right?

Thor had no intention to kill/defeat the Hulk. He only wanted to calm him down (or contain him from hurting other people).

Thor didn't use any of his signature energy attacks from his hammer.

Not to mention the fight was interrupted. Hulk didn't walk away from a defeated Thor laying on the ground knocked out by any means.

Also like you said, Thor didn't go after Hulk with even 1/4 of the zeal he went after the frost Giants.

Is Sharon still part of Shield?

To think when they introduced Mockingbird I was worried about her and Clint..........sigh.

Thor can use his brain during a fight, to me that would always in the long run, allow him to beat the hulk. Hulk gets more powerful the angrier he gets, but then he loses more of Bruce during that. Thor has learned how to fight smartly and when to use all his force and when not to.

Given the spoilers it will be interesting to see how the GA reacts to Vision. Marvel has always been known to have characters who aren't very powerful and now they're introduced to a robot who Superman would have trouble fighting.

Yeah I read his comments, and yours, THEN made that post. I get that man,. But doesn't that just add fuel to the fire, or his fire? personal attacks aren't necessary, especially when you don't know what's going on in his head or anything about him. It looks kind of like bullying. I KNOW you don't mean to come off this way, so I figured I'd just let ya know what I see. If he feels the need to worry, and spew let him, and block, as you did. It's probably his way of blowing off steam/accepting.

As far as just discussing things calmly and mature, I get the complaint, but it's not that easy for some. I can tell you first hand. As someone who has suffered from a bit of neuroticism in the past because of anxiety, I get how it can be difficult to contain thoughts when you're upset about something that's kind of personal. I'm not saying he's neurotic, but sometimes it's just not that easy to calm down and talk rationally about it something that's upsetting. We are emotionally expressive animals living in a very stressful world.

Do I think his behavior is necessary? No. But that's fine. Clearly there's nothing to worry about as Thor has his greatest feat of power yet.

Destroying an entire city, potentially in space is a HUGE feat of power for the MCU. That's kinda insane, and exactly what I want to see out of Thor

I hear us buddy, no worries all good now :highfive: he is blocked so it's taken care of haha. Now let us continue to swim through this sea of spoilers :woot:

Not very familiar with Vision. What are his weaknesses? Ever character has one.

So how does Ultron die exactly? Is there any chance he's alive at the end? Any info would be greatly appreciated

What is Stan Lees cameo?

So how does Ultron die exactly? Is there any chance he's alive at the end? Any info would be greatly appreciated

What is Stan Lees cameo?

Vision destroys his last remaining bot with Ultron's conscience in it. They have one last talk then he's gone.

Stan Lee is hanging out during the party and he's game for drinking Asgardian alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"