Age of Ultron Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what do you think about hulkbuster knocking out the hulk? I was almost sure that it will be a favourite because of the huge marketing campaign related to it. But seriously how do you find this? Hulkbuster knocking out hulk after a long fight where hulk is supposed to grow stronger? And please don't discuss whether its true or not its already confirmed that its true by the guy on IMDB.

Wait...what?
I like this. Hulk isn't this indestructible force.

and I think Thor could tear apart the Hulkbuster :D

Good points, jaqua99!! :toth :more:

Glass is half full my friend. Glad I could help

Does anyone know if it's been mentioned anywhere else on where the scene featuring Thor having a burst of lighting go through his body as a gypsy woman dances in the background takes place at?

This is what I wanna know!!! We'll ask Phoenix when she comes back

It is kind of strange that despite Thor having displayed several incredible feats of power throughout his appearances in the MCU (nuclear-like blast on the Frost Giants's Planet, destroying the Destroyer with ease, killing several Chitauri dragons with a single lighting blast, defeating Malekith when he's charged by an Infinity Stone, smashing Iron Man's Gauntlet with ease, etc), people seem to place an majority of their focus on the feats committed by other heroes.lol

Like the Avengers comics, they have a story to tell, and have to hold Thor back. They still show moments though that prove Thor is the most powerful. Just because the other characters don't verbally respond to it, or the music isn't right doesn't mean it isn't happening.

What other avenger has ANY feats that stack up against:
One shotting 3 Space Whales
One shotting the destroyer
That blast in Jotenheim
Fighting and Defeating a freakin Infinity Stone weilding Malekith
Walking away from that beating from Kurse which, i dont even think Hulk could have done, after the Hulk Buster fight.
Take a mjolnir swing an Infinity Stone wielding Vision.
Destroy an Entire Space City.

If you look at it completely objectively, it's really really hard to argue against that statement that Thor is clearly intelligently displayed as the most powerful hero in the MCU, UP TO THIS POINT

Vision will now be the hero, unfortunately, until Thor gets Odinforce.

Vision currently has Visionforce.

Thor is still the go-to-guy in a battle.

Can't believe Visions birth seems so lame on 'paper' as it were. So disappointing.

Even if it's good, I will always imagine what it could have been.

Thor seems to be clearly now the most powerful Avengers in the MCU. BigThor is going to leave very happy.

Well I will admit, I was kind of expecting to see something like what they had done in "Earth's Mightiest Heroes", where we'd see Vision go through an arc that had him questioning Ultron's motives as he worked for him before ultimately changing sides.

That way, it would have provided a good parallel to Ultron's whole journey where, despite being created to help destroy Humanity (like how Ultron was created to help "save" humanity, only to turn against it), Vision would make his own choice as well in the end and help save humanity.

thanks for giving me 10 pages of spoilers to wake up to :funny:

I have a theory re: Quicksilver

I heard the woman who plays Dr. Cho say she her character is a geneticist with "a cure for the Avengers." If the kiddie novel adaptation is correct, Dr. Cho is brought in to heal Hawkeye's gunshot wound after the first fight in the movie.

Quicksilver's body is with Fury at the end, right?

super easy to bring him back later by throwing around Dr. Cho's name and his regenerative cells.

voila ;)

Well I will admit, I was kind of expecting to see something like what they had done in "Earth's Mightiest Heroes", where we'd see Vision go through an arc that had him questioning Ultron's motives as he worked for him before ultimately changing sides.

That way, it would have provided a good parallel to Ultron's whole journey where, despite being created to help destroy Humanity (like how Ultron was created to help "save" humanity, only to turn against it), Vision would make his own choice as well in the end and help save humanity.

Exactly, I won't bang on about the reasons why it should have been this way, I've said a few times already and said it numerous times when defending why I believed Whedon wouldn't make Stark/Banner his programmers or having a gem lead to his creation.

But I will say this, I'm very shocked, it is a complete change of his origins something which gets everybody up in a tiff for other characters sometimes even when it doesn't effect the arc or story of the character.

JAQUA99: Thor lost to hulk in the first avengers movie remember? Hulk would tear him apart. And now the hulk will lose to the hulkbuster so draw your conclusions as to who is stronger.

The whole Vision stuff sounds amazing. I cannot wait. Sounds like he's the breakout guy coming out of this film.

JAQUA99: Thor lost to hulk in the first avengers movie remember? Hulk would tear him apart. And now the hulk will lose to the hulkbuster so draw your conclusions as to who is stronger.

You do realize that Thor was holding back against the Hulk when they were brawling on board the hellcarrier right?

Thor had no intention to kill/defeat the Hulk. He only wanted to calm him down (or contain him from hurting other people).

Thor didn't use any of his signature energy attacks from his hammer.

I read Scarlet Witch gets a new costume at the end....anyone say anything about what it looks like?

I read Scarlet Witch gets a new costume at the end....anyone say anything about what it looks like?

I think I remember reading someone describing it as something close to Black Widow's outfit, but in red colors.

thanks for giving me 10 pages of spoilers to wake up to :funny:

I have a theory re: Quicksilver

I heard the woman who plays Dr. Cho say she her character is a geneticist with "a cure for the Avengers." If the kiddie novel adaptation is correct, Dr. Cho is brought in to heal Hawkeye's gunshot wound after the first fight in the movie.

Quicksilver's body is with Fury at the end, right?

super easy to bring him back later by throwing around Dr. Cho's name and his regenerative cells.

voila ;)

Excellent point! I hope that's what she's there for. She can also be linked to Amadeus Cho.

:sus

I think I remember reading someone describing it as something close to Black Widow's outfit, but in red colors.
Not really. It was kind of a red leather-y dress. And she has a new hair-do as well. We see her levitating when she arrives. She looked badass.

And yet as far as we know she isn't in CW. I don't see the point of assembling a new team and then them not being in CW. Surely they must be.

Not really. It was kind of a red leather-y dress. And she has a new hair-do as well. We see her levitating when she arrives. She looked badass.

Imagine the badass outfit, bleach-job, and facial shave that Quicksilver could have had.

Man...

:fst:

And yet as far as we know she isn't in CW. I don't see the point of assembling a new team and then them not being in CW. Surely they must be.

I'd imagine Fury has another lab somewhere. That he can do to Quicksilver what he did to Coulson

Where are people expecting this to happen? Civil War likely already has enough going on without throwing in a Quicksilver resurrection subplot.

It's already been confirmed she's in Civil War.
http://badassdigest.com/2015/04/14/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The way we reveal Scarlet Witch [in costume] at the end of the movie? Those were Captain Marvel plate shots. Joss said, ‘We’ll cast her later!’ And I said, ‘Yeah Joss, we’ll cast her later.’ [Whispers to an invisible associate who isn't Joss] ‘We’re not putting her in there!’

Finally Joss was like ‘Let’s use those plates to let Scarlet Witch fly into frame, give her a big entrance?’ And that makes sense - she’s come to their side, and she deserves the cool intro, which will feed into another movie we start shooting in a few weeks.

Actually Feige said:
"Finally Joss was like ‘Let’s use those plates to let Scarlet Witch fly into frame, give her a big entrance?’ And that makes sense - she’s come to their side, and she deserves the cool intro, which will feed into another movie we start shooting in a few weeks."
Its on the site which shall not be named.

can't wait to see Scarlet Witch's new look! I'm excited to see her in future movies.
wonder if she'll side with Cap in CW.

I wonder what the heck Civil War is about. If Vision and SW is on it, I guess the only real heroes fighting each other may be Iron Man and Cap...and even that sounds sketchy seeing that they probably won't really go all out. Baron Zemo fits into the picture, but he and Crossbones are light-weight compared to Messiah-Vision and Scarlet Witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"