Age of Ultron Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vartha

Mod of Thunder
Reaction score
OKAY now that the Young reader's Novel is out and some spoilers are to come from it you are WARNED not to go any further if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

18254.png

My body is ready...

I'll be camping out here. Hit me with everything you got!

200_s.gif
*with spoilers of course

So, Ultron has this complex of people looking at him just as another Tony Stark creation, or as Tony Stark himself?... he want´s t be a real boy :o

well that seems the case from the little i read

heh I should add a warning you will be banned for complaining that there are no spoiler tags

I'm here for some juicy details on the fight scenes!

Have a feeling after tonight this board will be very busy...

Does anyone know when the first showings are taking place tonight?

Maybe next week after the premiere this place will be busy.

Just read the Jr novelization. It seems as if SW seems to know about Tony bringing Ultron to life before it happens. I'm getting the vibe that she saw all of this happen

Just read the Jr novelization. It seems as if SW seems to know about Tony bringing Ultron to life before it happens. I'm getting the vibe that she saw all of this happen
What other juicy info can you give us? :sus

What other juicy info can you give us? :sus

Well, as I have been suspecting for a long time, it appears Ultron isn't created and slowly gains sentience. Ultron is born into sentience. In fact, Ultron seems to be sentient before he's even "created" by Tony. He was always there. That's what I gather from this: " “Sent me?” the being asked, seemingly surprised. “No, I was already here, my whole life. In fact, I am life. I’m part of what’s next— an inevitability"

Ultron is acting and speaking as if he's had his plans LONG before he was created. He and Wanda seem to have an understanding of that.

Also, Ultron is showing signs being Sadistic, a Sociopath, and Manic Depressive. It's pretty damn awesome and gonna make these next 3 weeks horrible

Last edited:
:db:Getting a large stash of popcorn stocked and ready!!!!!!
Let the Spoilers begin....

Well, as I have been suspecting for a long time, it appears Ultron isn't created and slowly gains sentience. Ultron is born into sentience. In fact, Ultron seems to be sentient before he's even "created" by Tony. He was always there. That's what I gather from this: " “Sent me?” the being asked, seemingly surprised. “No, I was already here, my whole life. In fact, I am life. I’m part of what’s next— an inevitability"

Ultron is acting and speaking as if he's had his plans LONG before he was created. He and Wanda seem to have an understanding of that.

Also, Ultron is showing signs being Sadistic, a Sociopath, and Manic Depressive. It's pretty damn awesome and gonna make these next 3 weeks horrible

I agree with this assessment.

It's kind of like he has developed the worst traits of Stark and Banner. I wonder if that will be developed later in the film.

Ultron also says "In the flesh. Or no, not the flesh, not yet. This is just a chrysalis"

Meaning that he's going to grow and evolve. Maybe that's why he creates Vision - him in flesh?

I hope somebody posts some detailed spoilers soon.

I'm really curious how they are adapting Vision. How is he created exactly? Does he begin as an enemy to the Avengers? If so, when/how does he change his mind? If not, what is his purpose precisely? I'm a big Vision fan so I'm really looking forward to them getting him right in the movie.

This thread will so much fun to read through after tonight!

Ultron is one crazy, emotional, and scary mother****er and I love it. I loved how he snapped at Klaue because of his irrational hatred of Stark.

I noticed the book cut out the dream sequences that the Avengers were made to see because of Wanda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"