Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x18 - "No Regrets" - Discussion Thread

Also why did she want to know where to find Daisy's RL location, when she could just kill her in the framework and be done with Daisy for good?

She can kill Daisy, but not Jemma and she can't stop others from entering the framework. Also, I'm curious if she can kill people. What was it that Radcliffe said, the preservation of human life is her prime directive? Obviously, she can encourage other people to kill, but Fitz killed Agnes out jealousy and anger and then Fitz ordered the Quinjet to fire on the building without even a suggestion from Aida (she just said "Is there a Quinjet?" and "Does it Matter Who is Inside?").

BTW, I like that each person's regrets seem clear now. I'm glad that I predicted what Fitz's was (I hope I said that earlier so I can get credit now). His dad's death was something they've been mentioning for awhile. I like how unintended the consequences were. Mack's regret being his daughter isn't a surprise either. Finally, there's Mace who seemed to regret not being a real Inhuman and great leader. He got to be just what he wanted and go out the hero.

Holy crap that was a good episode. Might have been the best of the series if not top 2 or 3.

Forgot how much I missed Trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"