Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 10

After The Orville I would fear an announcement that you must buy Hulu to see the final season. But folks have been suggesting that beyond being on the ratings bubble ABC was the driver behind the last two seasons

Could season 7
have Peggy Carter: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Possibly, but they are in the wrong era. The Empire State Building was constructed in 1930, and it was under construction when they arrived. Character age would be a problem.

I guess Josh Brolin as Captain Phillips is too much to ask

They may have to hop around more than once, gives them an excuse to not only meet Peggy Carter but maybe something else.

I hope they can come up with a way this last season to get themselves aligned with the films again.

I recall it was ordered ages ago, which is why recent news someone posted that this would be the series finale was nothing new at all because we all knew that already.

We didn't. The seventh season was never announced as the final season when it was green-lit, in fact I remember a journalist tweeting that ABC had told her that at the time it wasn't planned to be the last.

Yeah , but I think a lot of us here thought it might be the final season.

They may have to hop around more than once, gives them an excuse to not only meet Peggy Carter but maybe something else.

I hope they can come up with a way this last season to get themselves aligned with the films again.
Would love for them to pick up Peggy in the Zephyr and then have a scene where Cap arrives looking for her, and they say he just missed her. ;)

Finally catching up where I left off. Had finished season 4 a long while back and just now finally watching season 5. So what is this talk about season 7 not being the final one? Fan wishes?

Everywhere I've looked online it's confirmed that season 7 is the final season.

The Marvel Movie News podcast reports that in a Disney + trial run in the Netherlands that the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D were the number 2 show being streamed

Anyone know why it's not on Disney+? Runaways is on both Hulu and Disney +

I think the show is still on Netflix, so that likely has to expire

I think the show is still on Netflix, so that likely has to expire

This, along with some of the other MCU films. Only MCU films that won't be streaming in the end are The Incredible Hulk and the two Spider-Man films due to rights issues.

It was announced today by Marvel that the final season of Agents of SHIELD will premiere Wednesday, May 27 at 10 pm EST on ABC. The announcement came with a teaser poster for season 7, but one that doesn't provide many clues to the adventure that awaits the LMD version of Coulson, Quake (Chloe Bennet), Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), May (Ming-Na Wen), and Mack (Henry Simmons).

It's the final season. Since season 6 it has diverged from the main timeline, although season 5 doesn't really seem all that related.

It's the final season. Since season 6 it has diverged from the main timeline, although season 5 doesn't really seem all that related.

Season 5 at least drew heavily on comic-related characters and concepts, utilizing the Kree a lot and Graviton. In hindsight, season 6 seems like a step back in quality for a show that has been excellent during its run. What will be interesting is if the show tries to jump back in with the main MCU timeline by the end of the season.

I agree that season 6 was a bit of a step back in regards to the quality. That being said, I have a good feeling about this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"