Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some characters from AOS appear in Avengers: Infinity War, or at least some of the other films on Marvel's slate.

B1E0T34CIAAU5ED.jpg

I hope some characters from AOS appear in Avengers: Infinity War, or at least some of the other films on Marvel's slate.

SHIELD will be there, Coulson will rebuild it .. they will need everybody to defeat Thanos ..

I think they fit better in Civil War. I don't mind seeing them in the background of Infinity War (or maybe Deathlok and Skye if she turns out to be a superhero)...but Agent May vs Thanos is not something worth putting on film. Meanwhile, it makes sense that they would choose a side in the battle over who gets to be in charge of securing the world.

I think they fit better in Civil War. I don't mind seeing them in the background of Infinity War (or maybe Deathlok and Skye if she turns out to be a superhero)...but Agent May vs Thanos is not something worth putting on film. Meanwhile, it makes sense that they would choose a side in the battle over who gets to be in charge of securing the world.

but May, Tripp and Ward as valiant warriors between the valiant warriors against the Thanos galactic army...well that's fit better

Nothing fits better than SHIELD choosing sides with Captain America in a battle over who will determine how the world is protected. While I doubt that they will be included, they fit perfectly.

It seems a stretch to be working inhuman elements into this show so far ahead of the film, but i don't see what else it could be with the alien body and writing along with the powers.

If the likes of Skye and Deathlok show up in Infinity War I hope they are just Thanos cannon fodder. I wouldn't want them to wast precious minutes of the film showing lesser characters, i'd rather just see more of the big guys, of which there will be a lot

Deathlok would at least get a righteous makeover before being rendered to dust.

Don't fool yourselves, Coulson is the only person from the show who will ever show up on the big screen.

Pretty sure Agent Triplett was rumored to be on the set of AoU.

Don't fool yourselves, Coulson is the only person from the show who will ever show up on the big screen.

Mockingbird is the next likely after Coulson, yeah any of the others I don't see it, and honestly don't care either.

Pretty sure Agent Triplett was rumored to be on the set of AoU.

Pretty sure that was confirmed to be a random black guy, and someone assumed it was Triplett or Mackie.

Ghostcrow13 probably hit the nail on the head lol.

You're not able to have an avatar yet, you haven't been a member long enough + don't have enough posts. You need to have been a member for at least 1 month and have at least 300 posts.

You can read more about the board levels (and how they affect available features) here: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=137235

No biggie, just sick of re-reading my posts the next day and thinking i've been plagiarised :)

300 posts and you can have an AVVY lol then YES once you hit 300 you ARE worthy. :more: lol

That's a lot of word play. I had an account but think i created it on an old work mail so couldn't reset the password. Happy with my new username though so I'll wait.

That's a lot of word play. I had an account but think i created it on an old work mail so couldn't reset the password. Happy with my new username though so I'll wait.
Do you remember the old name? The Admins might be able to help. We have members that haven't posted in YEARS and still have their names up

Do you remember the old name? The Admins might be able to help. We have members that haven't posted in YEARS and still have their names up

Nah, I probably didn't have many more posts than this. Thanks though!

There are some game threads on the site (what are you listening to right now?/what is the last movie you watched?/love it or hate it/five-letter thread & various others) which you cna use to spam up your post count quicker.

There are some game threads on the site (what are you listening to right now?/what is the last movie you watched?/love it or hate it/five-letter thread & various others) which you cna use to spam up your post count quicker.

Thanks but I dizzy flipping between the TV Show subsection as it is.

The sub forums for the individual Marvel and DC Films are unnecessary imo

I haven't bothered with a new console so my gaming has fallen to the wayside in the last 2 years. Never thought I'd say it but I don't miss it.

I'll just bide my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"