Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt it as well. but i wouldn't be shocked if they fill out some of the Zarthos origin with the original ghost rider carter slade with his tie-ins to Hellfire... and then thats one less thing they have to explain for the Ghostrider netflix series with ketch/blaze

I don't think we'll even see that in Agents of SHIELD. Hellfire is the only connection there will ever be to Ghost Rider. If anything, it's more likely that Agents of SHIELD will crossover into a Ghost Rider Netflix series with Hellfire.

I hope it is Ghost Rider, the show could do with a visually exciting character to pop things.

Yeah.
I can't see Marvel Studios permitting the t.v. division to use GR, and they do have final say.

Not only could they not do the character justice visually, but they'd otherwise waste him like they do everyone else.

They did a better job with Sif than any of the Thor movies so far, so...

I don't think it's Ghost Rider, but wouldn't mind if it was.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Premieres on September 20th

Last edited:
Made a couple Desktop Wall papers of the Emblems in the Guide of Agents of SHIELD season one

Full size http://i.imgur.com/q5qaQbR.png
q5qaQbR.png

Full Size http://i.imgur.com/X74C7lq.png
X74C7lq.png

Looks like we are getting Ghost Rider.

For anyone hoping that Johnny Blaze, Alejandra Jones or Dan Ketch would ever have a role in the MCU, you were wrong. We're getting Reyes, instead.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/01/marvel-agents-of-shield-ghost-rider-cast/

Keep in mind that Mister Hyde who's already appeared on AoS is his only villain in the comics. He's probably going to be like Deathlok where he's present for one season and then done with since there's nowhere else to take his story.

No Mephisto. No Zarathos. No Veronica Kale or Damien Hellstorm. This is the Ghost Rider that we're getting.

Last edited:

For anyone hoping that Johnny Blaze, Alejandra Jones or Dan Ketch would ever have a role in the MCU, you were wrong. We're getting Reyes, instead.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/01/marvel-agents-of-shield-ghost-rider-cast/

Keep in mind that Mister Hyde who's already appeared on AoS is his only villain in the comics. He's probably going to be like Deathlok where he's present for one season and then done with since there's nowhere else to take his story.

No Mephisto. No Zarathos. No Veronica Kale or Damien Hellstorm. This is the Ghost Rider that we're getting.
IF that rumor is true.

There's a lot of wait and see with that. And a lot more speculation on your part than concrete facts. Although, barring a spinoff, I am expecting him to be done after one season because it's not particularly likely AoS will continue after this season.

IF that rumor is true.

It probably is. The only other option is that it might be Fixer to set up Thunderbolts. We already have Zemo, Hyde and Blizzard.

But honestly, it's probably Ghost Rider since A. Robbie's only enemy so far is Hyde who's part of the AoS cast and B. the original mythos is beyond tainted thanks to how awful the Nicholas Cage films were and Marvel want to test the waters with a different Ghost Rider before they bring Blaze back for Netflix.

If audiences like Reyes, then Marvel will go ahead and greenlight a Ghost Rider TV show with Blaze starring. If audiences aren't receptive, then Reyes will remain the only Ghost Rider and just be a special guest star, if not written out entirely.

Reyes needs less setup to introduce compared to Blaze and his lack of source material and minimal supporting cast would actually work well in an ensemble show. If we're to get Johnny, Dan or Alejandra, then that requires Mephisto and there's no way that he's going to appear in AoS when the ensemble nature of the show would make his true form too expensive to use on a minor villain. So I totally understand why Marvel are doing it this way.

And it's an excuse for Marvel to reprint some old Ghost Rider material go get audiences more familiar with the classic version of the character and wash away the taste of the Nicholas Cage films. After enough reprints of 70s and 90s material, fans will want to see the original Ghost Rider on screen again and Reyes gives Marvel the excuse to reprint some old comics in the first place. I'm thinking Ghost Rider Masterworks Vol 1, Ghost Rider by Garth Ennis Complete Collection and a 90s-era Epic Collection.

Last edited:

Robbie Reyes makes sense given that Mack is a mechanic in Agents of SHIELD, so he could easily be a friend of Mack's.

Please god don't put Ghostrider in this show.

Ghostrider deserves to be in his own "Horror" centric tv universe with Blade, Morbius, Werewolf By Night and other Marvel Demons. Uch.

Ghostrider deserves to be in his own "Horror" centric tv universe with Blade, Morbius, Werewolf By Night and other Marvel Demons. Uch.

And how would Robbie being on this show prevent that from happening?

It would be awesome if it is Ghostrider. This is the only series I catch each week when its on.

I still believe it's hellfire but why promote him on the side of the bus if it's just that I mean he's not a big enough character to promote for the upcoming season unlike Ghost Rider.

I wouldn't mind Blaze, but that newer Car version of GR is LAME

250px-Ghostwriter_%28logo%29.jpg

Wait is it this Ghost Writer? =) just kidding
lmao

So far, I think Chloe looked best in Season 3.

I wish she'd keep her Season 3 look. Closer to Daisy from the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"