Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 9

Discussion in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' started by Thread Manager, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panacea Registered

I think it would be hard to get an audience to care about a world with such low stakes. You'd have maybe a handful of main protagonists who could die, and then everyone else is basically just an NPC.

2. Chemistro Registered

While I don't think such as spinoff is likely, I think based on what we've seen that the rest of the characters in the Framework are probably people, not NPC - or at least all of the characters who interact with the main characters enough to exhibit complex human behavior, and that's a lot of characters.

The main characters could come to the conclusion that the others were after all not NPC, but people who live in a simulation.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]531523[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.