Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions:

Coulson- If they don't ever plan on bringing him back once the show runs it's course, he will retire.
May- Same as Coulson, although with her background, I could see her being a martial arts instructor, ala Colleen Wing if she retires.
Daisy/Quake- I have no idea.
Fitz and Simmons- Working as scientists.
Mack- Retiring from SHIELD, owning his own auto shop. Living with YoYo.
YoYo- Living with Mack. Other than that, no idea.
Hunter- Bounty Hunter
Bobbi- Alongside Hunter is a Bounty Hunter
Deathlok- No idea
Ghost Rider- If the GR is no longer a part of Robbie, Robbie will go back to running his uncle's garage with his brother. If he is still Ghost Rider, then I have no idea.
The Keonigs- They will all play the role of "TV's Son of TV's Frank" in season two of Mystery Science Theater 3000 Revival.

I am reluctant to see how Gabriel Luna's Robbie Reyes will get his own Ghost Rider show on Netflix. I'd rather it be on ABC.

Last edited:
I would rather Deathlok doesn't join the Defenders or anything like that. I prefer he just opens up his own Laser Tag arena.

Then they could open up an Agents of SHIELD attraction at various Disney Parks based on Deathlok's laser tag.

uwn21.gif

Not bad. Mine would be based more on bringing AoS to a satisfying ending thematically than doing fanservice or promising we'll see these characters again that no one wanted to crossover even when they were on a popular show.

Coulson - Dies heroically, permanently, syncing up the TV and movie universes once again, and leaving the remaining heroes with a secret they must always carry, that #CoulsonLived

I really don't want to see that. I'd like Coulson to appear in the films first and tell the Avengers he is still alive.

This was likely to be the final season regardless of what day it airs. The bigger issue I think is the fact that it's airing at 8pm instead of 10pm, which should negatively effect the sort of content they can show.
Um, it's not moving back 2 hours in the schedule, it's only moving 1. Right now it's been on in the 3rd hour slot of primetime (depending on where you live in the country, that's either 10pm or 9pm). Next season it's moving to the middle slot (9pm or 8pm - again, depending on where you live). Once Upon a Time is the one that's taking that first (8pm/7pm) slot.

Will moving it back an hour in primetime make a difference? It's possible, but I wouldn't say it's a sure thing. Even before the move to the 3rd hour of the night, they didn't shy away from doing some kind of dark stuff.

Um, it's not moving back 2 hours in the schedule, it's only moving 1. Right now it's been on in the 3rd hour slot of primetime (depending on where you live in the country, that's either 10pm or 9pm). Next season it's moving to the middle slot (9pm or 8pm - again, depending on where you live). Once Upon a Time is the one that's taking that first (8pm/7pm) slot.

Will moving it back an hour in primetime make a difference? It's possible, but I wouldn't say it's a sure thing. Even before the move to the 3rd hour of the night, they didn't shy away from doing some kind of dark stuff.

Yeah, the vivisection with Whitehall was when the show as at 9pm, if I'm not mistaken. Granted, that eye drill thing made me wince.

They constantly referenced the fact that they were allowed to have darker subject matter this season because of the one hour later time slot. So I would wager that yes, it will make a difference.

I hope Mallory Jansen gets more work now as a result of her star turn in AOS. She ought to get her own TV show as the lead, but playing a heroine instead.

Fully agree, she was brilliant playing three different versions of the same character

I think she would've been better than Serinda Swan as Medusa. She's definitely a better actress. Of course, that would mean that we would've missed out on her as AIDA in AOS. I don't know how well Inhumans will be received anyway.

Hopes for next season:

- Tie-in with Infinity War. Not really direct crossover but something that gives us some signs of what is to come without directly dealing with the plot or spoilers in advance and some kind of dealing with the fallout I think IW will bring. Perhaps have them get some information of what happened or was figured out in Ragnarok regarding that beforehand.
- Finally do proper Secret Warriors with Quake, Yo-Yo, Absorbing Man, Manifold (as followup on Eden Fesi teaser from season 3) and one more. Could be Druid or one of the previously introduced characters (Ghost Rider, upgraded Deathlok, etc.)
- This team of Secret Warriors takes on fully powered-up Graviton
- Follow up on Vijay Nadeer

Couldn't AIDA come back for Season 5, since Fitz probably has her coding saved somewhere.

Couldn't AIDA come back for Season 5, since Fitz probably has her coding saved somewhere.

I don't mind Mallory Jansen coming back, but I don't want her just repeating the AIDA plotline with all the LMDs and trying to make herself human again. I'd prefer if she could be a further development of what she was before she was burned to a crisp by Lola Rider.

I hope Mallory Jansen gets more work now as a result of her star turn in AOS. She ought to get her own TV show as the lead, but playing a heroine instead.
I thought she was great. I never saw her on anything before, I am sure she will get more looks now.

Will Gabriel Luna return as Ghost Rider in Season 5?
Wouldn't be surprised if they try to get him his own series. They wanted a show with Mockingbird and that guy. I think most fans rather see him over Inhumans.

Maybe they introduce Johnny Blaze Ghostrider (Netflix) show and Luna appears every now and then.

Wouldn't be surprised if they try to get him his own series. They wanted a show with Mockingbird and that guy. I think most fans rather see him over Inhumans.

Maybe they introduce Johnny Blaze Ghostrider (Netflix) show and Luna appears every now and then.

They might do an Agent Carter and have an eight part Ghost Rider on in America in the Summer.

You know, with the reveal of Lockjaw, it made me wonder why we haven't seen any animals on Shield that can be changed in the MCU.
Think about how many animals love fish for one. Cats have been known to get into their owner's Fish oil pills.
What IF a cougar ate one of the infected fish and became Kazar's Zabu?

Terrigen doesn't transform people, it transforms Inhumans. Merely eating Terrigen-fish alone isn't enough.

There's a debate whether Lockjaw is a dog that went through Terrigenesis or an Inhuman who transformed into a dog due to Terrigenesis. However, even if it's the former, it would be a specially modified dog, not any animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"