Alcohol thread

:up:

I'm drinking pear Strongbow at the moment. It's not bad actually, and I prefer it to most pear ciders cause it's more dry than sweet. :)

Lunazul margaritas? They tasted like ****ing candy last night. By the end of the night, I was worn out, though, haha.

I found a bottle of 12 year Glenfiddich in my grandmother's house today. I know she wouldn't touch that stuff, so it must have been my granddad's. He died last year and had been in a nursing home for four years before that. To my guess, that scotch could be about twenty years old. I'll keep it for now, maybe save it and go Fassbender on it before some shootout, haha.

Irish Car Bomb (half shot of Jamison, half shot of Bailey's dropped into a glass of Guiness)

Ah yeah I forgot about St Heliers and Brothers :up:

Oh, my friends boyfriend introduced me to a nice drink the other day:

alize-red-passion-cognac-passion-fruit-liqueur-35cl-16-abv.jpg

I'm sorry to tell you, but your friends boyfriend is probably playing for the other team.

Well, she didn't say it was a female friend's boyfriend.

I would get all defensive and ask what's so gay about Alize, but I'm actually a little curious about the stuff.

This is true. I was wrong to assume.

Alize only makes me think of Katt Williams. "I don't drink Alize, but *****es do."

I'm drinking a homemade Mudslide right now; Naked Turtle, Copa de Oro, and St. Brendan's. I tried the Chi Chi's Mexican Mudslide on Saturday and while it was good and would have been cheaper to buy, I think making the drink myself is more fun and part of the experience.

Tobacco flavored vodka sounds like the type of thing that'd only appeal to smokers who use e-cigs.

I would anything for a case of Moosehead right now...

I like my liquor, love my mixed drinks. But my favorite alcoholic drink is, and probably always will be.....

Beer. In fact, probably going to go grab a few now

Not because it's "a man's drink and I'm man!!" lol all kidding aside, I just love the taste. Though I love mixing Smirnoff Vodka with Sprite.
And another new drink of preference is dropping some Whipped Cream Flavored Smirnoff Vodka into my homemade Vanilla milkshakes :D

I don't drink much these days, but I'll sit down for a beer.

With very few exceptions, I hate, hate HATE alcohol. It's why I support cannabis legalization (safer intoxication :cwink:). One of those very few exceptions is either a brandy or a Crown Royal straight on the rocks.

Classy, bi***es :woot:

I pretty much like all gins, but lately Hendricks is my favorite. As far as beers, I adore Delirium Tremens, but I like anything that isn't draft garbage swill. I like Hoegaarden, Mythos, it just depends really. Just about all whiskey gives me heartburn even though I love the taste. My body just doesn't like it. I love tequila with Herradura and Awesome Broso both being my personal favorites. I think Patron is the most over priced stuff on the market.

With very few exceptions, I hate, hate HATE alcohol. It's why I support cannabis legalization (safer intoxication :cwink:). One of those very few exceptions is either a brandy or a Crown Royal straight on the rocks.

Classy, bi***es :woot:

I honestly think everything should be legal and mandated within reason, but what the hell do I know?

I pretty much like all gins, but lately Hendricks is my favorite.
Hendricks is a heck of a gin. The only widely available gin I prefer is Chase, which is made by distilling cider apples, before blending filtration and blending with botanicals. That stuff makes the best ever Martini.

I like several. The current favorite depends on the mood.

Irish Coffee
Bloody Mary
Dry Martini
Black Russian
Cosmopolitan
Polar Bear
Singapore Sling
Cuba Libre
Piña Colada
B-52
Margarita
Vodka Martini

If I just want a plain drink to relax with, I go with whiskey or cognac. Both are great on the rocks :)

I love all kinds of cider.

The new dark fruit Strongbow is heavenly.

As a devotee of malt whisky, the thought of it being "flavoured" bemused me.

Geeze, it comes down to where I am at.

Monkey Bar-Pina Colada
Polo Club/Chilis-Margueritas with salt
The Ale House/Fridays-Mudslides
At home/camping or hanging down by the bard-Jack Daniels Whiskey or Wild Turkey 101.
And sometimes my friend from Kentucky comes down with some of her homemade moonshine. :D

My favorite is vodka, with orange juice or Sprite/Ginger Ale. Also Jack Daniels.

But I have been a heavy drinker for many years now and my body is seriously telling me to stop or at least slow down. I've never lost a job or caused any accident or fight (I just get funny), but my liver is not happy with the situation, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"