Alfie Patten: Dad At 13

How low class do you have to be to end up on Maury or Springer? I mean, if someone ever tried to get me on that show I'd kill them and probably myself for having gotten to the point in my life where someone would even suggest I go on the show.

Trailer trash and midgets go on Springer while hood rats and promiscuous women go on Maury. Refrain from being included in those categories and you won't have to worry about going on those shows.

:up:

This reminds of of this guy Tom I knew in the 8th grade, He got 2 chicks pregnant, man, thats two ****ing chicks! He was like, the coolest kid at school!
And what did this Tom say about being a dad at 13?

notthefather.gif
The song poker face by lady gaga was playing on the radio when I saw this... it fit up perfectly, I fell on the floor laughing. As for Alfie, He'll be happy he wasn't the father

Can someone change the title of this thread to Alfie Patten: Dad At 13 (NOT!)

Someone needs to change the title of this thread to:

Chantelle: ****e at 15

I still have a really really hard time believing Alfie is 13 and Chantelle is 15.

And a girl named "Chantelle" is a trashy ****e? Why isn't that too surprising.

Scammin the papers to make some $$$
People have been doin' it for ages.

The British boy alleged to have become a dad at age 12 is not the baby's father, a British newspaper reports.
alfie13withmaisiepicthe.jpg

Alfie Patten was believed to be Britain's youngest father after his 15-year-old girlfriend, Chantelle Steadman, gave birth to baby girl Maisie. But then many other boys claimed they also slept with the mother, who had previously said that Alfie was the only boy she had slept with. As a result, Alfie took a DNA test, which indicated that he's not the father.

The Mirror reports:

The result will be a blow to Alfie who was "devastated" by the boys' claims and "adored" Maisie.

He was convinced he was the dad after a single night of unprotected sex with Chantelle.

Before he took the test, he said: "I didn't know about DNA tests before but mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you're the dad. So if I have it, they can all shut up."

His mum Nicole, 43, added at the time: "It had not even crossed Alfie's mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him. He's absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfmoms/detail?&entry_id=37526
I'm not suprised that he failed the DNA test. I just wonder if they're gonna call in the other boys and do a DNA test on them to see who the father is.

So his 15-year-old girlfriend was already sleeping around, and at her age? Alfie shouldn't be angry or sad; he should be relieved because it means he will still have the opportunity to do the things he wanted to do, like school, career, and girlfriend.
But he's only 12... to him his little heart is broken thinking that she cheated on him. I'm sure it's hard for him to comprehend.

this won't end well, his life's pretty much been dragged through the mud and he's gonna have some serious trust issues.

wow, no one needs to grow up at that pace.

This was a clear violation of people's rights by the media wanting to make a crazy headline story. It's a terrible shame.

Trailer trash and midgets go on Springer while hood rats and promiscuous women go on Maury. Refrain from being included in those categories and you won't have to worry about going on those shows.

Well, I'm not trailer trash, a midget or a promiscuous woman.... I am a bit of a hoodrat. Its just fun to do bad things... hoodrat stuff with my friends. :D:up:

*awaits anyone who gets the Latarian joke*

Well, I'm not trailer trash, a midget or a promiscuous woman.... I am a bit of a hoodrat. Its just fun to do bad things... hoodrat stuff with my friends. :D:up:

*awaits anyone who gets the Latarian joke*

I'm sure we've not heard the last from Latarian. May take a few years, but he'll be charged as an adult I'd say.

I'm sure we've not heard the last from Latarian. May take a few years, but he'll be charged as an adult I'd say.

Oh, absolutely. The kid stole a car and beat his grandma by, what, age 8? He's got a bright future ahead of him.

Eh, just treat the kid to an ice-cream cone. He'll be fine...

They could have avoided the Test:
instead just ask one question:
"did you have sticky stuff come out of you while inside Chantelle?"
The answer was most likely no and that would be that.
Because he probably coudn't have and no matter how unprotected you are you can't be a dad unless you come.

They could have avoided the Test:
instead just ask one question:
"did you have sticky stuff come out of you while inside Chantelle?"
The answer was most likely no and that would be that.
Because he probably coudn't have and no matter how unprotected you are you can't be a dad unless you come.

He could have, but it won't have made any difference if the girl were already pregnant before the unprotected sex.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! :lmao:

That show is so stupid...its the same thing all the time. And the girls are always like 'You da daddy boi!!! Y'funna take care of ow'ahz son!!! Look at him Maury....deys got da same noose!! DEYS GOTS DA SAME DAMN NOSE!!!!"....then Maury says he's not the father and they run backstage crying. Its really funny :hehe:

A shock DNA test result revealed another local lad aged 15 is baby Maisie Roxanne’s real dad – not baby-faced Alfie Patten.

Alfie – who looks no older than eight – believed he fathered the tot with girlfriend Chantelle Stedman, 15, after she "forgot to take" her contraceptive pill last May. Devastated Alfie was said to be "extremely distressed" by the test result.

Immediately after the birth, schoolgirl Chantelle had insisted Alfie was the father. She said: “He's the only boy I've been with. I love Alfie. I lost my virginity to him. There has been no one else.”
But after SIX other lads claimed they fathered the baby girl, social services arranged for a £320 DNA test.

Now four-month-old Maisie’s father can be revealed as 15-year-old schoolboy Tyler Barker, who lives on the same estate as Chantelle.

Shocked Tyler fathered Maisie after sleeping with Chantelle just ONCE when he was 14. The pair romped together at her parents' home in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

At the time, Tyler said: “It was routine for boys to stay over in her bed. I only slept with her once.”

Tyler’s family had claimed Maisie was his child since her birth in February 2009. Locals heard his gleeful brother Jake, 17, running up and down the street outside their council house on the same estate after Maisie was born.

He was yelling: “My brother’s sh***** Chantelle. He could be the dad.”

Tyler alleged Chantelle told him she would take the morning after pill after they had unprotected sex.

He said: "I thought she'd take care of it."

Previously Tyler said he believed Chantelle and Alfie were not old enough to care for a child.

He said: "They're too young. She's too young, he's too young. They'll probably let Penny, her mum, look after it.

"We're all too young to have a baby at our age."
Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, took the test after social workers stumped up the fee.

His mum Nicole, 43, added at the time: "It had not even crossed Alfie's mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him."

Chantelle's family went into hiding after The Sun first revealed tiny Alfie believed he was the father.

At the time Chantelle’s mum Penny — who has six kids — said: "We don't want to go back until Chantelle feels she can take the baby out in its pram without people shouting things at her."

But Chantelle is now hoping to restart school one day a week.

tyler806179a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2435283.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

:whatever::whatever:

Are English kids always that young looking? He looks 12 max.

When I was 15 I was starting on a beard. :dry:

that's good for alfie. he got lucky now hopefully he's gonna smarten up

A shock DNA test result revealed another local lad aged 15 is baby Maisie Roxanne’s real dad – not baby-faced Alfie Patten.

Alfie – who looks no older than eight – believed he fathered the tot with girlfriend Chantelle Stedman, 15, after she "forgot to take" her contraceptive pill last May. Devastated Alfie was said to be "extremely distressed" by the test result.

Immediately after the birth, schoolgirl Chantelle had insisted Alfie was the father. She said: “He's the only boy I've been with. I love Alfie. I lost my virginity to him. There has been no one else.”
But after SIX other lads claimed they fathered the baby girl, social services arranged for a £320 DNA test.

Now four-month-old Maisie’s father can be revealed as 15-year-old schoolboy Tyler Barker, who lives on the same estate as Chantelle.

Shocked Tyler fathered Maisie after sleeping with Chantelle just ONCE when he was 14. The pair romped together at her parents' home in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

At the time, Tyler said: “It was routine for boys to stay over in her bed. I only slept with her once.”

Tyler’s family had claimed Maisie was his child since her birth in February 2009. Locals heard his gleeful brother Jake, 17, running up and down the street outside their council house on the same estate after Maisie was born.

He was yelling: “My brother’s sh***** Chantelle. He could be the dad.”

Tyler alleged Chantelle told him she would take the morning after pill after they had unprotected sex.

He said: "I thought she'd take care of it."

Previously Tyler said he believed Chantelle and Alfie were not old enough to care for a child.

He said: "They're too young. She's too young, he's too young. They'll probably let Penny, her mum, look after it.

"We're all too young to have a baby at our age."
Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, took the test after social workers stumped up the fee.

His mum Nicole, 43, added at the time: "It had not even crossed Alfie's mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him."

Chantelle's family went into hiding after The Sun first revealed tiny Alfie believed he was the father.

At the time Chantelle’s mum Penny — who has six kids — said: "We don't want to go back until Chantelle feels she can take the baby out in its pram without people shouting things at her."

But Chantelle is now hoping to restart school one day a week.

tyler806179a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2435283.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

:whatever::whatever:

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! She lost her virginity to Alfie? I mean, the guy looks like a seven year old!!! This story is just pervy... but then again, she ****ed seven other kids, so I guess we shouldnt really take her word for it.

In the case of baby Maisie - Alfie...you are NOT the father!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"