Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of "Psycho".

The Poster and Release Date for Hitchcock

UosGB.jpg

The eyes in that poster....makes Hopkins look life less. Like your loking at a wax image
It's like the dead eye syndrome that often plague animated movies

Well, it's not like Hitchcock was a particularly lively guy to begin with. :o

Took me a second to realize the knife was supposed to be his tie, that's pretty cool.

wait this comes out in less than 2 months and there is no trailer, the URL on the poster just takes you to the fox searchlight site and nothing else. clicking on the HITCHCOCK name in upcoming films just bumps you back to the main page :(.

I've noticed that there's a growing trend to start showing trailers and promoting the hell out of movies much closer to their release dates rather than way in advance like before.

Looks great, but we do need trailer.

This is ridiculous! The movie comes next month and there is no trailer?!

PS:

e827d63e8230b2ce.jpg

e108b8208eb7ddd5.jpg

e7095f820f8110d3.jpg

65bf9ce863822e63.jpg

Last edited:
Biel and Johansson look out of place. maybe because i know that Mirren and Hopkins are good actors?

new poster:

iBLxEIisn7y1V.jpeg

we need to change the title of this thread!

Last edited:
Lime, for some reason your pics load way too slowly. Is it possible to upload them on minus.com?

Can't wait to see this.

I was already excited for this movie, but the trailer put me over the top. Just awesome! Really great stuff.

Amazing trailer.

But is the Lead Actor Oscar now a triple thread?
PHOENIX vs. DAY-LEWIS vs. HOPKINS

Love the trailer. Hopkins doesn't seem quite bored enough to really be Hitchcock, but he still looks great.

Well this looks like quite an enjoyable film.

And naked ScarJo. So extra points for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"