Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of "Psycho".

Gawd I love Alfred Hitchcock movies, this looks like it will be great!

Last edited:
Wait -- Scarlett will be NAKED in this movie? As in topless nudity???

Well I'm definitely seeing this if I wasn't already.

Guess you guys missed the leaked pics of Johannsan a while back. :huh:

But is the Lead Actor Oscar now a triple thread?
PHOENIX vs. DAY-LEWIS vs. HOPKINS
I doubt it. Hopkins was the least-convincing part of this trailer, imo.

Movie looks good though. :up:

That was a great trailer. I want to watch this right now.

Wait -- Scarlett will be NAKED in this movie? As in topless nudity???

Well I'm definitely seeing this if I wasn't already.
doubt it since the original shower scene had the actress covered up while she was filming it

I'm hoping it's not just Psycho-centric, and seeing the snippet of whoever as Kim Novak from Vertigo adds to the hope.

Now that was a great trailer. This looks like one darn entertaining movie.

Hopkins as Hitchcock is pretty good. The voice isn't completely right but it still works superbly for some reason.

This looks awesome! I hope for the next trailer they re-enact the famous trailer where Hitchcock walks the viewer through the sets and teases them about what will happen. Hopkins would be great at that.

I have actually watched a lot footage of the real Hitchcock talking in the past day, and I must say, Hopkins is actually quite good with the voice. He is great with the way Hitchcock talk like he has bitten his tongue. And it is usually impossible not to hear the actors voice. It is an actor after all (if you are not Daniel Day-Lewis).

I think Hopkins is quite amazing in this role. He got Hitchcock's voice and mimics quite brilliantly.

Fantastic trailer. What I like the most about this is that it seems a lot less melodramatic, and seems to be geared more to the "everyday life" of Hitchcock and those around him.

iPRbBcU1AuF1O.gif

Nice trailer. Not so sure about the movie itself, though.

Hopkins is well known for being a great voice mimic. In the 70 mm restoration of Sparticus he re-recorded some of Laurence Olivier's lines in one scene to replace the missing audio. If I hadn't been told that the lines were re-recorded, and by another person, I never would have known.

[YT]bhXtDdJqyjg[/YT]

Main theme per Danny Elfman.

Saw it about an hour ago. It's really very good. Everyone in the cast does a good job and it's a lot of fun to watch. I was entertained the whole way through. However, nothing about it blew me away. The performances were certainly good, but none of them were spectacular compared to more recent films I've seen this year. That said, it was a fun, entertaining movie that I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm actually going to spend the rest of the day watching a few Hitchcock movies, as this film put me in the mood to revisit a few of his classics. It's an 8/10 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"