Revenge of the Fallen Alice theory (SPOILERS).

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Remember Alice (Isabel Lucas), Sam's colleage in College that turns out being a Pretender under the Decepticons services? There's a lot of buzz about which Decepticon she is. Many said she'd be Ravage, but DreamWorks dismissed that. They said:

- Isabel's character ALICE is NOT a human form for Ravage. I will not say who but think back to the videos I am sure you have seen with the crew & the puppet-like minion. Ravage actually has nothing to do with the college aspect. Soundwave enlists someone else for that job. All I can say is this... Ravage is far too big [unlike the info you have] to be Isabel.
This does not discount that Alice is not a pretender, just not a skin for Ravage but another un-named Transformer such as the Frenzy-like creature. Mass wise, Ravage does seem way too big.]

Which leads me to the first days of shooting. Remember that Frenzy-like robot, with dreadlocks and a beak, who attacks Sam on a car? I believe THAT'S Alice's Decepticon form. I didn't found the picture, but I think you know what I'm talking about. :applaud

You're talking about this little guy right
attachmentphp.jpg

Maybe its Laserbeak ?

Yes, I believe it's Laserbeak, and Alice is him.

This thread shows an extensive list of possible spoilers. One is that Mikela and Leo are trying to escape the college in a silver car and are attacked by a minion. The picture below shows a silver car, and a minon.

Hmmm.

Soundwave : Operation splinter deploy laserbeak as undercover mole all hail megatron

Wanna hear my theory on Alice? :cwink:

potential spoiler:

Alice lures Sam into bed :wow:, and takes his DNA sample:shock, so that the Decepticons/Megatron could clone him, and get what's in his mind . . . because that would be the only way of tricking Sam, who normally wouldn't give anything away willingly. :yay:

Or she sleeps with Sam and gets pregnant and have a Decepticon baby.:hehe:

^ Transformers 3: Rise of Decepticon Jr. :hehe:

Could someone explain this Alice/Deceptacon thing? Is it like a terminator decepticon?

Could someone explain this Alice/Deceptacon thing? Is it like a terminator decepticon?

Yes, she is basically like a terminator according to what i read from most sources.

Only less likely to be reprogrammed into the good guy in the sequel.

Wanna hear my theory on Alice? :cwink:
potential spoiler:
Alice lures Sam into bed :wow:, and takes his DNA sample:shock, so that the Decepticons/Megatron could clone him, and get what's in his mind . . . because that would be the only way of tricking Sam, who normally wouldn't give anything away willingly. :yay:

You cant regrow memories. We learned this from 'Wolverine' :cwink:. So therefore you cant clone them either. :o

Probably the Doctor/Scalpel/Perceptor...we alredy know he tortures Sam at some point, makes sense to me then that he's the one following/studying him.

Personally, I'd prefer it if they just used one of the G1 Decepticon Pretender names, with this version presented as a minion of Soundwave. Instead of making on his iconic minions into a pretender.

In which case, I like the name Stranglehold.

I read the junior novel today and basically the Decepticons have been watching Sam and Mikalea ever since the last flick. They've been keeping tabs on them without the Autobots' knowledge. I won't get more into it. :o

I read the junior novel today and basically the Decepticons have been watching Sam and Mikalea ever since the last flick. They've been keeping tabs on them without the Autobots' knowledge. I won't get more into it. :o

I'm not a huge fan of that because I'm pretty sure Bumblebee or at least Optimus is smart enough to know.

attachmentphp.jpg

I always thought this might be Rumble, since it looks a lot like Frenzy

No, Frenzy is possibly a head in possession of Simmons. (According to Alan Dean Foster's Transformers 2 prequel at least.)

Yeah, from what I've heard, Starscream retreives it from Hoover Dam, and it somehow gets into Simmon's hands later on.

Alice is in fact......

the bot that is on the hood of the car. She tries attacking Sam and that's when Leo and Mikela walk in and then a chase insues. Apparently, Mikela runs her over with a car and that's the last we hear of her.

Sweet, roadkill. Go Mikela!!! First the tow truck attack and now this. She likes using vehicles as weapons against Decepticons, doesn't she? She didn't even have the Bumblebee back up this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"