Aligning with the Mythos: Possible threat to show's history?

i dont see that a problem myself. It would be silly for her to know before he is officially dubbed "Superman"

You forgot to mention that the producers recently confirmed that Lois will not learn Clark's secret on Smallville, even in the finale, in order to 'align with the mythos'

Some fans of their relationship were very upset with that news.

There will definitely need to be some deus ex machina in the final episode.

honestly though, there have been other things that the producers had said in the past many times in regards with Lois and Clark, or just with what Lois was allowed to do, that the producers said many times that they "couldn't" do, and yet here we are now with Lois being a reporter at the Daily Planet, and in a relationship with Clark, while being his Hero persona's official PR.

and like I've said before, THERE ARE A LOT more things out there than just the Clark and Lois aspects, that have gone off course from the traditional timeline, so they have bigger things to worry about.

and like i said before, hey if they can't get it through their minds that doing some kind of deus ex machina at the end of the series will piss off a serious amount/A HUGE MAJORITY of the fans, and thus make most of the series journey a waste, then so be it.

though i'm hoping that they're not that ******ed, and that with someone like Tom who has more control now supposedly and with such a great cast, they would at least voice out against that idea...it just makes everything worthless if they try to reverse it all to align with the "Donner Films" or even the traditional mythological timeline.

they'd go down as the most infamous ppl in superman media history.

You forgot to mention that the producers recently confirmed that Lois will not learn Clark's secret on Smallville, even in the finale, in order to 'align with the mythos'

honestly though, there have been other things that the producers had said in the past many times in regards with Lois and Clark, or just with what Lois was allowed to do, that the producers said many times that they "couldn't" do, and yet here we are now with Lois being a reporter at the Daily Planet, and in a relationship with Clark, while being his Hero persona's official PR.

and like I've said before, THERE ARE A LOT more things out there than just the Clark and Lois aspects, that have gone off course from the traditional timeline, so they have bigger things to worry about.

and like i said before, hey if they can't get it through their minds that doing some kind of deus ex machina at the end of the series will piss off a serious amount/A HUGE MAJORITY of the fans, and thus make most of the series journey a waste, then so be it.

though i'm hoping that they're not that ******ed, and that with someone like Tom who has more control now supposedly and with such a great cast, they would at least voice out against that idea...it just makes everything worthless if they try to reverse it all to align with the "Donner Films" or even the traditional mythological timeline.

they'd go down as the most infamous ppl in superman media history.

well you do have to remember in the earlier years and still to this day their is some restrictions they can and cant do from wb and/or dc comics. Though now adays more things are eased up on. But like when lois was first brought in they were not allowed to have her be a reporter, and she couldnt be in a relationship with clark. As we seen that was lessed up come season 7, and now clark and lois can be in relationship stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"