BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 110

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're probably super paranoid about protecting the Bat suit because there aren't any official images released of it yet in its entirety. The first time we see the Bat suit might be in the teaser/ trailer.

We do have an official image of it. The first one, all in black in white. All they really have left to show us is the colors of the suit. Which, IMO, isn't really a big deal. I don't see the need to keep that a secret for so long.

I kinda think it would suck if we didn't get an official image first.

I wonder why they won't show us a color image of the whole thing. It's a bit frustrating at this point.

We do have an official image of it. The first one, all in black in white. All they really have left to show us is the colors of the suit. Which, IMO, isn't really a big deal. I don't see the need to keep that a secret for so long.

Yeah, fair enough. But I think the fact that people are still debating the colors and texture of the suit means it is a kind of big deal.

I kinda think it would suck if we didn't get an official image first.

I'm inclined to agree with you, though I cannot entirely deny the attraction of the idea that we could get to see this Batman in his full glory for the first time in the trailer and not before.

The Lexi Alexander interview with the Schmoes is highly worth a listen. She talks about WW and female directors in the business. I can't link cause of the language.

She called Devin Faraci an idiot....I love her.

I've only watched some of that interview. Why did she call that idiot an idiot?

:lmao: That was amazing! Any qualms I had with Punisher: War Zone were erased. :o

Not really, but still...

Last edited:
You know I don't necessarily condone violence but I'd pay good money to see Alexander kick Faraci's ass.

All the same, Punisher: Warzone was hot garbage.

Michelle MacLaren pls.

IMO he's more of a stylist than an auteur. :woot:

Zack Snyder is the filmbird of our generation.

I've often pondered abandoning this username just to come back as TheNextSnyder22.

He is the people's director.

Once again nobody can say even one remotely non negative thing about Snyder without someone responding in a negative fashion.

It's like if I swooped into the X-Men boards everytime somebody said something nice about Singer. That would be ****ing annoying.

To be fair, we're not talking War And Peace here in terms of material.

Once again nobody can say even one remotely non negative thing about Snyder without someone responding in a negative fashion.

It's like if I swooped into the X-Men boards everytime somebody said something nice about Singer. That would be ****ing annoying.

why do people hate singer?

he's directed all the best x-men movies and had a hand in First Class, I don't get the hate.

why do people hate singer?

he's directed all the best x-men movies and had a hand in First Class, I don't get the hate.

Superman returns? Not saying that is a good reason for hating him but that seems like one of the reasons why people hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"