We count time now by threads.

pd: WOHOOOOO!!!!! Thread starter!!!

Back to Batman v Superman

I want to see a scene where Batfleck is like:

B_Sd2B5XIAAGcTc.jpg:large

Back to Batman v Superman

I want to see a scene where Batfleck is like:

B_Sd2B5XIAAGcTc.jpg:large

I wonder if we'll ever see the Yellow Oval Emblem make a comeback on Batman's live action costume in the future?

if there are ever flashbacks to Batman's earlier years, having the yellow oval would be a great callback

I would have gladly taken the yellow oval over the Bat Emblem that Ben's Suit currently possesses.

What's the purpose of having the yellow symbol if Snyder's Filter™ would make it gray? :o

But seriously, I would have prefered that too. I think it's the best live-action Bat-Costume so far, but I can't stand the Bat symbol (and the implications of using it as a reference for TDK).

ETA: Damnit, gif wouldn't here for the post that I had.lol

Readers: If you don't like to be spoiled about how the cameo happens, don't read the article. But I think this is a great idea that is subtle. Of course this is more of a rumor, it is better to be safe.

dude everybody know's this rumor, it's from while ago...

the ezra spotting in detroit wasnt confirmed, until now

So happy someone like Kevin Tsujihara is involved. He's going to help carry the DCCU to greatness.

dude everybody know's this rumor, it's from while ago...

the ezra spotting in detroit wasnt confirmed, until now

Damn, I didn't know that. I mean the exact scene.

Well, atleast Ezra's involvement is confirmed.

I think they all did something small, hell, they even have GL already... I bet they shot all the promo shots already... Unite the seven stuff... I bet!

Ezra was in Detroit way back then? How could I miss this?
Could it really be happening boys?

cuz nobody knew bkac then that he is flash, so everybody slept on that "news", and then 5 months later he is announced as flash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"