BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 220

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BvS CC trailer was made for comic fans, this one was for the general audience, not just us. How it works, people.

Wait, wait. What the heck is going on now from the fanboys?

Wait, wait. What the heck is going on now from the fanboys?

Doomsday, lex and too much revealed are the main criticisms here by folks

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Well, reading around internet comments and watching reaction videos etc., there seems to be a lot of positivity regarding the trailer. The main criticism being that it gives away too much.

Hell must have frozen over Akasan liked the trailer, while members on the hype don't. It's a dark day.

With the exception of the first one, I agree that there was probably alot revealed than it should've. Maybe negative, but more concerned. Maybe I'm rational with that reaction, but my panties are not going nuts saying it was a bad trailer because it seriously wasn't.

It's finally possible to christen the new thread with this:

Nj6yMoy.gif

By the way, I agree with Jokes:

The BvS CC trailer was made for comic fans, this one was for the general audience, not just us. How it works, people.

Hell must have frozen over Akasan liked the trailer, while members on the hype don't. It's a dark day.

lol seriously? the dude straight up hates Affleck lol.

I think we got confirmation that Lex wrote that letter to Bruce. You know there's a chance he may know who Clark and Bruce really are.

Movies not out for 4 months, all of you have plenty of time to get use to Doomsday.

AND if they saved the reveal of Doomsday for the movie then there would've been WAY more hate.

DC included Doomsday to get us all acquainted to something that could shock the living crap out of everyones hopes for this film.

I think we got confirmation that Lex wrote that letter to Bruce. You know there's a chance he may know who Clark and Bruce really are.

I'm pretty sure he knows, hence the whole "don't pick a fight with this person". I also think he winked at Bruce before the handshake. Is it "Superman: Birthright" when Luthor plants the idea to Bruce that he should fight Superman? Reminded me of that comic a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"