BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy to see both of them in the DCEU

Those actors and actresses of Game of Thrones are incredibly talented and would make some great heroes/villains.

Please make it happen DC.

Jokesonm3 it wouldn't let me quote you but no.. The teaser posters were the ones that were given out at the trailer premiere thing with the few extra seconds of footage tacked on at the end. The CC poster was an entirely different entity.

Yeah I don't think that this counts as an official poster but instead as a type of variant poster for the film

Dawn_Of_Justice_Batman_Superman_Face-Off_Comic-Con_Poster.jpg

Watched the movie Love and Mercy last night.

If Jesse would have passed on the Lex role I think Paul Dano would have been fantastic option for this kind of Lex Luthor.

Still happy to see what Jesse does though.

Yeah I don't think that this counts as an official poster but instead as a type of variant poster for the film

Dawn_Of_Justice_Batman_Superman_Face-Off_Comic-Con_Poster.jpg

Pretty much. It's like how we got this poster for MOS at "Comic Con" but it was never used as an official theatrical poster.

man-of-steel-small.jpg

Why is it that Comic Con always releases better posters?lol

I kinda wish they'd have tried to make Jesse more obvious badass rather than having both a neurotic facade, and a dark side. Of course I have to see the movie first to see the pacing of the facade and use of it. It could be we saw the lightest of it in the trailer for a reason, to really blow our minds when seeing the move :o

tumblr_mr8o0ftKOH1sek5ofo1_250.gif

This is getting A LOT of promotion during these highly watched NFL playoffs with still 2.5 months before the film comes out. Can only boost the anticipation. Last night the party I was at, full of casuals presumably for comic book films (lots of women) were kind of buzzing during the showdown clip with the batmobile.

This is getting A LOT of promotion during these highly watched NFL playoffs with still 2.5 months before the film comes out. Can only boost the anticipation. Last night the party I was at, full of casuals presumably for comic book films (lots of women) were kind of buzzing during the showdown clip with the batmobile.
I'm wondering with the playoff spots, if it seals the deal for the Superbowl spot :res:

I kinda wish they'd have tried to make Jesse more obvious badass rather than having both a neurotic facade, and a dark side. Of course I have to see the movie first to see the pacing of the facade and use of it. It could be we saw the lightest of it in the trailer for a reason, to really blow our minds when seeing the move :o

tumblr_mr8o0ftKOH1sek5ofo1_250.gif
We saw the Jesse facade meeting up with the Bruce & Clark Facades. 3 diverse personalities. We've seen him manipulate the senator, he seems different with her. And we've seen a glimpse of mad Lex. I think when he loses his hair he'll be dark and we'll see that side a lot in future movies. This is kind of his birth story. As long as we see & understand the changes & layers to his personality, it should work well.

We will definitely see a super bowl spot...maybe even the final trailer released with it online.

I'm wondering with the playoff spots, if it seals the deal for the Superbowl spot :res:
This tv spots are nice & different from the usual spots since it focused on a scene. Now for the SB, I would like a spot like the international trailer so we can also see WW

I'll do my best to avoid another trailer. At this point it's unecessary. The 3rd already has been complained about, and rightfully so, as showing WAY too much of the skeleton of the film. Possibly even revealing the parallel 3 acts of the movie, in a 3 act arc for the trailer itself.

I like that these spots are just brief snippets of thing we've already seen, and they're not mini trailer tv spots. But actual scenes. Very interesting approach.

Needless to say, this is going to be one of the most marketed comic book films of all-time. We're already being bombarded in January, and grocery store aisles. Not even casuals will be un-aware that this film is on it's way soon.

People might be overboard on how we've seen too much. 3 minutes of footage out of 151 :shrug: I think there is still going to be some surprises for us following it closely :)

I just hope they market it well to International audience/in other countries.

People might be overboard on how we've seen too much. 3 minutes of footage out of 151 :shrug: I think there is still going to be some surprises for us following it closely :)
I didn't say we've seen all the footage of the film, dude.

There will be surprises, but you'd be a fool to not see how the most recent trailer wasn't organized like a cliffnotes structure to the entire movie. Making you feel like you've seen the ESSENCE of the entire movie. There are 3 acts in the trailer itself.

Act 1: Bruce meets Clark
Act 2: Batman v Superman Fight
Act 3: Dawn of Justice: Doomsday v.s. Bats / Supes and WW debut

Pretty sure that's how the movie will play out. Hell, elements of that are even spoiled when the movie made "Dawn of Justice" as an unnecessary subtitle.

The marketing would've been so brilliant had they just focused on Batman/Superman. It has sold itself for years. So many details we now know weren't even made aware to us until they themselves put it out there. I'm convinced someone at WBs top brass is forcing these out because they're afraid just focusing on this film creates a perception of the DCEU being off to a slow start.

The creation of the JL, bald Lex, Doomsday, Aquaman, the Trinity side-by-side, etc. Even one of those would be a humongous reveal for audiences. Aside from seeing it actually play out, I'm afraid all the tricks are out the bag now. Real shame.

I hope the movie ends with Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in a restaurant.
1409666950000-C4-20140829-ENT-308290167-1.jpg

Pretty much. It's like how we got this poster for MOS at "Comic Con" but it was never used as an official theatrical poster.

man-of-steel-small.jpg

Why is it that Comic Con always releases better posters?lol

Back then, I assumed it was exclusive to SDCC, too. But in the months leading up to MoS, both of the regular cinemas I frequent had this one on display.

I hope the movie ends with Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in a restaurant.
1409666950000-C4-20140829-ENT-308290167-1.jpg

Still very curious what this scene will involve. If it is just a small robbery, our heroes meeting undercover etc.

Also, too much for whom? Obviously there are different tastes and tolerances for how much information should be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"