BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 238

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW: Patty Jenkins

JL: Snyder

Aquaman: James Wan

Batman: Affleck (I believe that was reported by a reliable source, but we'll call it unconfirmed, but likely, for now)

The Flash: Seth Grahame-Smith

Everything else: currently unknown
Wait, what? who the heck is Seth-Grahame? Did I miss the announcement?

I stopped watching JaeRoar ever since he realized that faking his reactions with dramatic faces and thumbnails gets more views.

I stopped watching his reactions as soon as I first saw his reactions.

Man... I never thought of Trejo for Lobo but he would have been epic... 20 years ago. I think he's too old for it now though.

Or you can use this site as well:

CZF2AawUAAAgcZQ.jpg

I ain't using jack. :oldrazz:

Cool tho.

I'm looking forward to Tyrone Magnus's reactions for this special!

Wait, what? who the heck is Seth-Grahame? Did I miss the announcement?

He wrote the novels Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. He's also recently gotten into screenwriting and is apparently directing now. Nothing has been officially announced, however, I believe one of the producers at WB confirmed in an interview that he's directing The Flash.

Trejo is 71 years old. I'm not really sure what else needs to be said other than that.

I'm more than ok with Trejo as Lobo. As for him being too old: It's not like Lobo is a performance piece. Make-up and special effects are half of the battle.

George Miller is 75 and hew is doing 2 more Mad Max movies.

Trejo will probably be cameo in JL or GL movie so bring it on!

If Trejo can get it up for the role, I'm game. That could be the Deadpool of the DCEU. He'd probably only have to appear once, I guess.

Last edited:

It's not like George Miller is in front of the camera though, so I don't see how the two are comparable. I'll pass on the old man.

Not happening. Miller said this week that he's not making anymore Mad Max movies. He's too old and it takes too long.

If Trejo can get it up for the role, I'm game. That could be the Deadpool of the DCEU. He'd probably only have to appear once, probably.

If the character's a hit, count on a sequel. Franchises are the bread and butter of these studios. They're gonna want to lock down an actor for multiple appearances.

Danny Trejo will make a comeback in JL as Tortuga sitting upon a giant Tortoise. :cwink:

Not happening. Miller said this week that he's not making anymore Mad Max movies. He's too old and it takes too long.

He confirmed that his words were misrepresented. He still intends on doing 2 more MM films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"